Chapter 27: Compass Replacement

Y/n was playing with a small brown bunny. She was going to visit Phil. Techno helped her get the bunny, as a gift, since the small female wanted a pet.

It took Techno a while to capture the small creature

"Get back here!" Techno tried using carrots to lure the small creature to try and grab it, with it becoming a failed attempt. He huffed as he resorted just using a lead to get it, which also failed. Techno was thinking of a plan on how to catch it.

Using carrots again, he made a small trap that would trap the Bunny into a hole. As a bunny jumped to get the carrot that was placed over a trap door under snow to hide it, Techno flipped the switch of the lever, making the rabbit fall into a small hole.

"Yes Finally" Techno took out his lead and went to the trap door, opening it to see the rabbit had died from fall damage.

"The hole wasn't even that deep?!"

She was excited to show Phil, which was why she went to show him instead of waiting for him to visit. Noticing that a group of people were inside with Phil, she went up to the door and looked inside to see Fundy, Ranboo, Tubbo and Quackity, a long with Phil.

"Hello?" The group of males looked over to the small female who was holding her small pet bunny in her arms. She was also dressed in her arctic attire, which gave Quackity an Idea.

"Hello Y/n" Tubbo greeted the small girl first, he smiled at her, which she smiled back.

"Look President Tubbo! Techno got me a pet Bunny! Isn't he cute." The female showed the brown and white bunny towards the Teen.

"Yeah his adorable...wait did you say Techno got you him..?" Y/n nodded her head.

"Tubbo, we need to talk, we'll be outside." Quackity took the group of males and they went outside. Philza looked at the small female. She looked at Philza.

"Look Dadza! Techno got me a bunny." The female had started calling him Dadza, when Ghostbur had told her to call Phil that, which caught Phil off guard for the first time he got called that.

"That's nice, Y/n." The male petted the female's head.

"What should I name him?" The female asked Philza.

"What do you wanna name him?" The female thought for a second.

"...Bun...Bun..."

"Well its nice to meet you Bun Bun." Philza pet the Bunny's head as its nose twitched in return.

As the group of males came inside, Tubbo went up to the female and bend down to her height.

"Hey Y/n, do you know where Technoblade lives?" Tubbo asked the female, who nodded her head. Phil, soon realized what they were planning on doing, he was about to stop Y/n, Quackity stopped him.

The female nodded her head again. "Yeah."

"Can you take us to him?"

~~~~~~~~

Relationships didn't change

~~~~~~~~~~