Chapter 24: Snowballs

Y/n watched as Phil was making tea for him, Y/n and Techno. He didn't know if Dream was going to stay, so he didn't make him one, but there was more water in the pot if Dream did want some tea.

'They're taking a while.' Phil looked out the window, seeing Dream and Techno talking. Phil looked over at Y/n who was humming happily. She took a sip of tea now and again, blowing so it can cool down.

After about 15 more minutes, Techno and Dream shook hands and headed into the cabin. As Dream entered he went over to Y/n, he patted her head.

"I'll see you later okay." The female looked at Dream, she couldn't tell what he was thinking or what he felt by his mask. She nodded her head. Dream kissed her head and said a quick goodbye to Phil and Techno, before he left.

"What happened Techno?" Phil asked Techno, who stared at his door for a minute.

"Y/n lives here now." Y/n looked at Techno and her eyes lit up.

"I live with you?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to deal with you everyday." He rubbed her head, messing up Y/n's hair slightly.

"Well lets celebrate then." Phil smiled at hearing that, he knew that on the inside Techno was happy about what happened.

~~~~

"What the F**k?!" Tommy yelled as he felt something being thrown at him, he looked down to see snow on the ground, it was melting away.

Tommy questioned how snow was even there where he was, since the only way to bring it was to put it in their ender chest and who would do that?

Y/n, Glatt and Ghostbur hid inside of the Tnret. The enderchest inside was open and the ghosts along with Y/n had snowballs inside of it.

"This is fun." Ghostbur said as he watched as Tommy was looking around confused where the snowball came from.

"I told you so." Glatt said as he took a drink from his beer, watching as Y/n and Ghostbur were throwing snowballs at Tommy from time to time.

"Look a blue snowball." Ghostbur showed Y/n the snowball that he accidentally added blue dye into, He threw it at Tommy making the back of his shirt to become blue.

Tommy turned around to see 2 heads poking out of Tnret. Furious he started to stomp over to the tent.

"I think he caught us." Ghostbur said as Tommy stood in front of the tent.

"Ghostbur?! Y/n?! Why the F**k where you doing that."

"It was Glatt's idea" Y/n pointed to Glatt who was floating and drinking his beer.

"There isn't anyone there..?" Tommy stared at the female, thinking she was making up an excuse.

"No one can see him Y/n.." Wilbur whispered into Y/n's ear, making her look at Glatt and back at Tommy.

"Huh?!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Friendship/Family relationship 🤍 🖤 💖 🧡 💛 💚 💝 💗 💕 💞 💘

Glatt - (+ 5) 17% 🖤 He was cracking up as you figured out that he was invisible to everyone except you

Ghostbur - (+ 5) 26% 💖 He had a lot of fun throwing snowballs at Tommy with you

Tommy - (+2) 43% 💛 Why were you throwing stupid snowballs at him?!

~~~~~~