Chapter 26: Muffins and Pranks

(Also um note here about the Egg arc..umm I don't really know what's going on with it that much, so Y/n won't really be involved with it other than seeing Skeppy's corrupted form, and possibly fixing him)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now add the eggs." Bad said as he grabbed the box of eggs from the fridge. He took 2 out and cracked them into the mixing bowl that contained ingredients for a muffin. Y/n was stirring the mixture with a wooden spoon, the 2 of them were baking muffins together.

Skeppy was standing next to the small female as she was stirring the mixture, he dipped his finger in the muffin mix and tasted it.

"Hey! Don't eat the raw batter you muffinhead!" Bad told Skeppy off. Y/n continued to mix the batter as Skeppy continued to eat the muffin mix from time to time, just to annoy bad, who was telling him off.

As the batter was finished being mixed. Bad poured the mixture into a baking tray and put it into the oven.

"Now I need to set a timer." Bad set a timer for the muffins, so he could take them out.

"Hey Y/n." Y/n looked at Skeppy. "I wanna show you something."'

"Okay."

Skeppy took the female from the kitchen, and showed her a chest that was filled with rubber ducks.

"Lets prank Bad with these."

"What must I do with them?" The female asked Skeppy, who giggles and explains his plan to the small female.

Both of them took some of the rubber ducks and left, back to Bad, who was in the kitchen, watching over the muffins.

"Y/n, look, the Muffin's are rising." Bad showed the female as Skeppy and Y/n came back into the kitchen.

"Woah." Her eyes sparkled as she watched the muffins rise. As Bad and Y/n were occupied. Skeppy started to place Rubber Ducks in hidden parts of the Kitchen, along with more obvious ones.

"I wanna touch it." Y/n said as she stared at the muffin.

"No, you can't touch them now! You'll burn your hand."

"Okay Mr Bad.."

Y/n had secretly placed a rubber duck into his hood, which wasn't on his head.

Bad had gotten up and looked to see Skeppy was leaning on the counter, he was watching what Bad and Y/n were doing.

Skeppy started to talk with Bad, about what they are going to improve about the house, he was distracting him, as Y/n asked to go to the bathroom.

When Y/n left she placed a few ducks around the house, She went to the couch and placed a black, blue and f/c colour ducks together as a little family.

She left and noticed in the bathroom that the bathtub was filled to the brim with ducks, guessing that Skeppy had done that before hand.

She placed a duck in the sink and on top of the toilet, before leaving. She returned and watched as the timer for the muffins went off.

Bad took out the muffins to find rubber ducks were on the counter.

"Huh? Where did these ducks come from?" After he moved them a side, he placed the tray down.

"Lets wait for the muffins to cool down then we can eat them." Bad told the 2, as the 3 went to go and watch a movie while the muffins cooled down. Bad continued to find ducks all over the house, and soon saw the bathroom.

"SKEPPY! WHATS WITH ALL THE DUCKS IN THE BATH!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friendship/Family relationship 🤍 🖤 💖 🧡 💛 💚 💝 💗 💕 💞 💘

Skeppy - (+ 10) 28% 💖 He was dying from laughter once Bad found the ducks all over the house, you and him make a good team.

Badboyhalo - (+4) 40% 🧡 He had fun baking muffins with you

Dream - 59% 💚 Nothing changed

卩𝕠ŞŞᵉŞŞ𝓲Ѷᵉ (+1) 45% 💛 He hasn't seen you in a while, he is starting to worry

~~~~~

You unlocked a new trait with Dream: 卩𝕠ŞŞᵉŞŞ𝓲Ѷᵉ (Possessive). Since you are staying with Techno permanently, he worries about you more (not because he can't trust Techno, just because you aren't close to him) If he doesn't see you after a few chapters his 卩𝕠ŞŞᵉŞŞ𝓲Ѷᵉ trait gets + 1-5%