Chapter 3

The next few days were a hustle for War. He was glad that they were done with the tests so that he could focus on promoting the flower store. He had done a lot of research and even started to brush up on his knowledge of the flower language. He even asked his friends at the university to help out as well. The first step was to do a photoshoot of the little store. So, that they could post the photos on the social media pages.

War had asked for help from his friend in the Faculty of Communication Arts. They were meeting up on Sunday morning at 11 am to take photos of the flowers.

War got to the store earlier to prepare the flowers that were to take part in the photoshoot. He looked up when he heard the bell ring, as a tall guy with blonde hair walked in.

"Hey man!" The guy said as he shook hands and gave War a bro hug.

"Thanks for coming, dude!" War said.

"Hey, I was free. And anything to help out a bro." The guy said.

"So, is everything prepared for the photoshoot?" The guy asked, and War nodded. While he walked off to get the flowers, the guy was looking around the store. He loved the smell of flowers. It reminded him of his mother's garden back home.

"Ai'Ben!" The guy turned to look at War.

"Huh? Yeah." Ben nodded and followed War.

The flowers meant for the photoshoot were arranged tidily on the table. The orderly arrangement helped Ben to easily pick up his next subject between shots.

The flowers that had their picture taken, with War's hand wrapped around their stem, were set aside on another end of the round table. They piled on as the photoshoot session went on and on until nothing remained of the original set of flowers, signifying the end of the session.

Ben let out a satisfied sigh as he put the last subject, a 'daffodil.' He stared at the pile of flowers again. Their sweet scent blended and reminded him of the many times he put each of them close to him while he had their picture taken. At this point, he could say that he was made drunk by their allure. Not that he was complaining.

Snapping himself out of his wondering, he glanced aside and peeked at War. He was staring gleefully at the photos taken.

"These came out very well. The next step is posting them," He looked up at Ben, who nodded.

"I'll transfer them and will send them to you by tonight. I'll even edit out a few to give a better aesthetic." War nodded.

"You could even get a few friends to pose with these flowers, you know. Even a few reels. That'll definitely help." Ben suggested.

"Yeah. That's a good idea as well. And I got the perfect person to help me with that." War smirked. Ben knew exactly, who he was talking about.

*

The next day, during lunch, the entire cafeteria of the Faculty of Business Administration was stunned to see the girl who walked in.

"Is that P'Jade?" War heard one of the students whispered behind him.

"War!" The girl squealed as she neared War's gang before pulling War in for a hug. But soon pushed him away with a playful punch to his arm.

"Owh!" War chuckled.

"You only call or message me when you need my help. What kind of cousin, are you?" Jade pouted. Jade was a second-year student in the Faculty of Communication Arts majoring in Broadcasting. She was popular around the University after winning the Campus star title.

"The kind that doesn't want to get involved in your drama," Ray teased making Jade frown and stomp towards him. War came in between and stopped her. Ray poked his tongue out at Jade, who sent him an air punch.