Rylan and I didnt care though, we were happy together, And that's all that matters.

Rylan pulled me to a stop and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

Then he leans in and kisses me, softly on the lips.

It felt like the universe slowed down for the sweet moment.

"Its me and you, that's what matters, Its us against the world, so remember that," He smiles at me and then we finished walking the rest of the way into the gym, and to a table.

Then another hand grabbed my curled hair and pulled me to a stop, and my blood immediately began to boil.

"You have a lot of fucking courge showing up here with him," Some blonde bitch spat at me.

I took a step forward, so that I was directly in front of her now.

"Why is that? Because I am here with my boyfriend? Who also just happens to be the hottest boy in the school, so what?" I questioned in a daring voice, with my arms now crossed around my chest.

Then she rudely started laughing like I said something funny.

Like bitch, calm your fucking annoying as laugh down, before you scare everyone away.

God, is it so hard.

"Sorry, I just find it funny that you think, He, is the hottest guy in the school," She smirked.

Then her friend whispered to her, which I heard word for word.

"Well, he kinda is,"

"See, even your friend agrees," I smile fakely at her.

"You must think your the shit, what are you daddy's little girl, listen here, No one gives a fuck,"

"You are very, very wrong about that. My father wants me dead, probably because I left and he wants his 'mafia princess' back. Too bad though cause I don't want to be Ryan Lopez daughter no more," I shrugged.

"Your.. Ryan Lopez's daughter?" She asked with fear now.

"Don't worry, I'm not totally like my father, I'm not a crazy psychopath, and I don't kill people," I rolled my eyes.

"Wait, we have been at school with you for a year now, so if you were gonna kill me you would have already," The girl laughed awkwardly, still sounding scared.

"Listen, I am not like my father, I hate his guts because of how he is. You have nothing to worry about," I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.

Then the popular mean girl stepped into my view.

Here we go.

"Rylan, why are you here with her," She narrowed her eyes at me.

I'm having just about enough of these bitches.

I grabbed Rylan's head and dragged him towards the stage where the microphone was.

I told the person in charge of all of the ecrement to turn it on and then everyone's attention was on us.

"Listen here, You guys may not like me, Or Rylan, or us together, Because I dated his best friend and got with him not long after he passed. But Hayden never cared for me, it was always Kylie for him, never me. And for me it was always Rylan, and Hayden knew that, or he would be doing whatever he could to stop Rylan and I. We are human and should be able to date whoever we want. So give us a damn break, will ya," I said over the mic.

Then everyone started glaring at me.

"He cheated on me with My best friend throughout the whole relationship, He wanted me for my body and Rylan hated that and stuck up for me when Hayden was doing something stupid, but Hayden was a sweet, annoying, blind ass boyfriend, who could have done alot more better. But that's not the point, I really like Rylan, and Imagine how you would feel if everyone talked shit about your relationship," I paused.

Then everyone's looks changed.

"Okay, they are actually pretty cute,"

"I've always shipped them honestly,"

"They should be the prom king and queen,"

"I Love them together,"

"Kiss!!" Somes little siblings yelled.

I snickered a little bit, Then made my way off the stage before Rylan pulled me to him and his hands found their way to my face.

He kissed me, giving the people what they wanted.

When he pulled away from the kiss I awkwardly made my bway off the stage and right when that happened a slow song.

But Sarah dragged me onto the dance floor.

"She's my wife, So therefore she is dancing with me," She narrowed her eyes at Rylan who pouted at me.

"We can dance later okay, I promise," I giggled.