"I'm not alone in this. There's two different armies going after the same goal - my goal. It'll be okay. I promise."

Yuzu pulls her sister close, and nods her head to Ichigo. Karin doesn't seem to want to hear it. Yet, she wipes her nose, and gives him a nod of permission to leave. With one last hug, he stands.

"Inoue, are you alright?" Ichigo asks.

She's pretty messed up. Her nose must've been broken since there's blood, but the nose looks fine. She reset her nose. Damn.

"I'm fine. We need to get them out of the kill zone. I don't know how much longer I can protect all of them," Inoue reports.

A grin flashes across Ichigo's face. Inoue blinks in confusion.

"What?"

"Nothing. You can take them to the shoten. Hopefully the Vizard are gone."

"Back to the shoten? Why did you take us from there in the first place then?" Karin frowns.

"Because I needed to know you were safe. And I don't entirely trust the Vizard. Shinji is the only good one among them," Ichigo grumbles the last part.

"I can take them there, but I'll need help," Inoue proclaims.

"Ulquiorra? Would you be willing to go?" Ichigo asks.

The string bean studies Inoue. "I'm willing."

"Good."

Ichigo approaches his brunette friend. She's really tired. He doesn't know if she'll be able to fight much longer - especially if she asked for help. There's bags under her eyes, and her legs look like they'll give out at any second.

"You can stay at the shoten, if you want."

Inoue looks offended. "And let my friends risk their lives without me?"

Ichigo chuckles. "Sora would be proud of you."

The statement catches her off guard. Tears brim her eyes, but none spill.

"You think so?" She whispers.

"I know so."

She wipes her eyes before tears can flow. She takes a deep breath, and nods to Ichigo.

"That's all I've ever wanted," she says, turning back to the girls.

She explains to the girls their situation. Yuzu and Karin give a lingering goodbye, and invite Ulquiorra over to the group meeting. The green eyed Espada gives Ichigo an indifferent look as he heads over.

"Who's Sora?" Nel asks.

"Inoue's brother. He died when she was twelve," is all he offers.

"How?"

Ichigo debates talking about it further. He decides it's better if the Espada trust his fracción. "He was hit by a car. They took him to my dad's clinic. He died there. Inoue said the last thing she ever said to him was how much she hated him."

"They got into a fight," Nel figures.

"Yes. And he Hollowfied and tried to kill her. But she simply hugged him and apologized for causing him so much pain. I was the one who sent him to the Soul Society after that."

"She's strong," Harrible states. "I'm glad to have her on our side."

"Yes. But Ulquiorra is right. We need to get moving."

Aizen was actually rather easy to find. Considering that everything is on fire, one would think it'd be harder. But no. The thanks should really go to Yamamoto, since he's the one trying to burn the megalomaniac to a burnt crisp of bacon.