"So how did you guys meet?" Simon asks.

"Oh, I was at the bar, getting a drink and I saw Niall and we hit it off from there," I say.

"You mean you had sex and got pregnant," Simon mutters.

"Yeah," I almost whisper.

"But that doesn't matter, what happened, happened," Niall cuts in, glaring at Simon.

I swallow again and sigh, wrapping my arms around my stomach. "So Abby..." Louis nods.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 19,"

"19?! Niall are you serious?!" Simon yells.

"It's okay really!" I shout over him, holding my hand up.

"No it's no, he knocked up a fucking teenager!"

"Simon!" Niall shouts and I sink back into the couch, covering my ears. "Shut up!"

"Anyway!" Liam scoffs, "how far along are you?"

"8 weeks," I remove my hands from my ears.

"And has Niall told you that he wants to bring you on the tour?" Zayn asks.

"Uh, yes...and I was nervous about that because then I would have to tell my mom about the baby," I nod.

"Well, there's no doubt you'll be going," Simon scoffs under his breath, making me nibble my lip and drop my head a little.

"Don't listen to him,"

"He knows what will happen if you don't," Louis says.

**

After getting to know them, I saw how Simon didn't like me but the boys did and it was only a matter of time before Niall asked about me coming on the tour.

The answer was a straight up no then he later explained it's because he can't have Niall and I raising the baby without getting questions from paps and other interviewers.

I just sat there but Niall tried and tried to get him to say yes.

"Niall it's okay, it's my fault I got pregnant and I don't expect you guys to let me on the tour," I say softly, placing my hand and his knee. "I don't want to ruin the tour with my pregnancy or you guys,"

"Great, then it's settled,"

"No, it's not settled," Niall shakes his head. "If she can't come with me on tour then I'm not going at all and don't say we don't need you because you know damn well I play the guitar for the band and even though Harry's the most popular - don't you think the fans will hate you even more if they don't see us all together?" he takes a breath. "I'll answer that for you, yes - they will so just let her come on the tour with us and I'll make sure no one finds out that it's my baby or that she's pregnant at all," he adds, I keep my head down and crack my knuckles, silence filling the room.

"Fine...one person finds out it's your baby...you'll be out for good," he grits, pointing a finger at Niall making him smile. "You, on the other hand have to keep that baby a secret, and you'll parental permission to go,"

"Thank you Simon," Niall grins, putting his hand on top of mine that's still on his knee.

"H-How long is the tour?"

"6 months...you might have the baby before we get back depends," he shrugs making me nod. "Ugh,I'll get the slip your parents will need to sign,"

"My mom or dad?"

"Both," he shrugs but my face drops.

"Um...my dad was killed in a car accident," I whisper.

"Then get your mom to sign it," he shrugs but Niall hits him.

"I'm sorry that happened, are you okay?" he cups my cheeks.

"I was only 3 but yes, I'm okay," I smile.

Simon gets up and leaves Niall and I in the room. He hesitantly puts his hand on my bump, looking at it. "I can't believe theres a baby in there," he grins, patting it very softly.

"It's not a baby yet but yes, it's weird," I smile back.

Going on tour with One Direction? that's a fucking dream come true. Having a baby with a member is also a dream come true. Putting up with Simons hate towards me and the baby however is not.

"Bring this back by tomorrow, it has everything you need to know," he hands me 3 sheets of paper that are stapled together.

"Mhm," I nod and hum.

"I'll take her home," Niall smiles holding his hand out for me to take. When I take his hand, he pulls me up.

//
Yay, she's on tour ladies.