I lift my hips up, connecting it with his crotch and he groans lowly.

"Fuck baby, don't start something you can't finish" his deep and husky voice calls out.

He pulls me on top of him making me yelp in surprise and I glare him when he sits up, me straddling his lap and his hand has a tight grip on my waist.

He leaned in closer to me, tugging at my waist.

He smirked when he saw me staring at his lips, my eyes filled with; lust.

His hair was messy from sleeping and his green eyes were much lighter as they stared at me with such emotion I couldn't describe. Butterflies formed in my stomach and I willed them to go away and stop making me believe he had an affect on me.

But he does, and they don't go away when he is near.

Without hesitation, he slams his lips onto mine, me instantly kissing him back. My hands wrapped around his neck and he pulled me by my hips closer to him, closing the gap between us.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth, gently biting on my lower lip.

My legs become weak and I held onto Vincent's shoulders, kissing him back.

My hands roamed around his chest while he leaned in closer so our foreheads were touching.

I wanted him to be as close as possible, Vincent wanting the same thing by pulling me closer by the waist.

Pulling away from the kiss, he kissed down my neck, leaving gentle feather kisses until they turned rough and he assaulted my neck harshly.

I moved my head back to give him more access, his hair brushing against my skin as he placed kisses down my neck resulting in the fluttering feeling in my stomach.

While his kisses moved further down, one of his hands held onto me freely. It moved down towards my breast and went down to my clothed pussy.

I wasn't wearing a fucking pants.

I moaned when he moved his thumb across it and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, letting him work on me.

"Fuck" he whispered, his breathing heavy and his voice deep.

He stopped caressing my heat, bringing his hands up to my arms and moving them away from his neck.

"Lay down, love" he told me, pushing me slightly against the bed.

I didn't hesitate and lay down completely under his command.

He hovered over me, his thumb rubbing my bottom lip softly and gently as his eyes watched my every reaction as to how he touched me.

"What's the matter, baby?" I teased and his eyes darkened, his jaw clenched.

He swiftly moved his hand from my mouth down to my collar bone, tugging on the shirt and kissing my exposed skin.

I moaned softly as he places gentle kisses against my skin and he made my body ache for him.

I leaned down towards his lips, desperate for his mouth on mine and he wasted no time in crashing his lips to mine, his grunts filling the silence.

He pulled me onto his lap again, this time my shirt off, leaving me naked with my underwear on.

His hand reached behind me to unclasped my bra and he let it fall down my body, onto his lap.

He leaned forward towards my breast, kissing them gently, holding my body in his hands.

His large hand moved to my neck, gripping it softly but harshly as he leaned towards me with his smug smirk.

"You're perfect" he tells me and I roll my eyes.

"I know" I reply and he shut me up by biting on my neck harshly.

My mouth opens to say anything but all that comes out are whimpers and moans.

Pathetic.

His hand roamed all the way down to my pussy and I arched my back as he rubbed against me.

"Princess, you like seeing me in pain don't you?" I whispered, my tone coming out harsher than I expected it to.

He smirked and I looked down to his bare chest, my eyes roaming down to tattoos on his lower stomach.

I leaned in placing a kiss on his jaw, going down towards his neck and he pushed his head back, groaning as if he was in pain.

Feel the pain, fucker.

He held my head and ran his hands down to my back while letting me do what I pleased.

My hair was falling down my face, messy and tangled from him running his hands through them.

His fingers pushed aside my underwear and his cold fingers grazed my pussy making me whimper. As I was too engulfed in the feeling, my back arched as he stuck a finger inside without warning, moving it around teasing my clit.

"Fuck you" I spat and moaned as he added another finger, smirking at the look on my face.

"What was that?" he whispered, kissing behind my ear gently, moving his fingers around inside me.

"I hate you" I breathed and I felt him grin against my neck.

"Really? Then why is it that you are moaning my name, while I'm finger fucking you" he says and I clench around his fingers at his words, feeling embarrassed he has this affect on me.

I would of swore him out in Italian if he wasn't pleasuring me.

He took his fingers out and before I could protest, he pushed me back onto the bed, moving his way down towards my pussy. I jerked my hips up when I felt his warm breath against my heat.

He leaned down and slowly licked my heat causing a whimper to escape my lips.

His arms gripped my thigh, forcing them apart while they shook underneath his grip.

He sucked on my clit, and I bit my lip to stop the sounds from escaping my mouths and he slapped my thigh, pushing his face away.

"I want to hear you" he murmurs and I raise a brow,

"Please" he adds rolling his eyes and I nod grinning at him.

"Shit" I call out as he sticks a finger in me, kissing his way upwards towards my mouth.

Tugging on my bottom lip, he slipped his tongue in, grinning when I groaned and moved my hips in sync with his fingers.

"Can you just fuck me already" I blurt out, annoyed with all his teasing and he moves away from my lips looking into my eyes.

"Patience, love" he answers as his hands grip my hips and slowly grinding himself against me. His muscles in his arms flex and then I trail my eyes down to the V that dips into the waistband of his pants. I move my hips with his and he closes his eyes, groaning.

***

hey! so that's all. just kidding, i'm not that cruel. i'm making a part two in Vincent's PoV, so get ready. tell me if you like this :)
(Im writing this when I'm supposed to be sleeping)

#thisauthoriscool

9/4/2021

-Z