Fluttershy now

I trip again and curse to myself. Gosh darnit Fluttershy, why do you have to be so clumsy??? Rainbow glances behind again and seems just a little annoyed. After getting off the bus, this is the third time i've tripped over her heels. I feel so pathetic. I'm not usually like this. Normally i have a little confidence and alot of self assurance. But now, here, with Rainbow and on the way to her house?! I am a wreck. I'm so nervous and she's probably regretting even k-kissing me... Ugh!

"Well, this is it!" Rainbow stops outide a thin block of flats, before striding through the front door and into the lift, as if trying to get there before anyone else does. Though, not forgetting to pause and open the door for me. I blush, a reaction very much against my will.

The lift ride is surprisingly smooth, and she spends it talking to me about her family. She knows her Dad won't be home until late tonight, so we will have the place to ourselves. I scream inside and notice her blushing, a rare occurance. Not that anything will happen!!! Yet, we are both aware that, if we wanted it to, it could.

Finally, we both sit down on her cream couch in the living room of her small but stylish apartment. Both holding green tea, but only on account of me requsting one. I find it hard to believe this is what she usually drinks.

I feel kinda confident sitting here in the warm, with her, yet still wearing her big soft hoodie. I decide not to take it off... Perhaps she'll forget and i'll forget too and i can take it home and scree it's so comf-

FLUTTERSHY

"So, um..." She slurps on her tea and makes such an amusing face when the unusually bitter taste hits her senses. She's so cute. All the time. I wish i could tell her how i feel without hiding away and never facing daylight again.