Still Rainbow

So we have left the shop, the animals and customers behind and it is just us. Her and me together, waiting for this stupid bus that seems unwilling to actually arrive. I start to sweat a little. I'm nervous as heck, what with her standing there, bored, and shaking from the cruel cold. The cold! Rainbow you idiot!!!
"Fluttershy, would you like my hoodie? You're shivering..." My words all tumble into one and I start to panic, wondering if I came on too strong... Was it too cliché? I shake my head a little, I don't care, ensuring her comfort comes first.

"Um..." She considers this for a long time. I'm surprised the bus hasn't arrived yet when she finally replies. "Sure... Thanks." With a reluctant glance into my eyes and a small smile.

Okay. Great! So, how do I do this??? I deliberately edge my hoodie off my shoulders, self-concious and slow. As the wind bites my bare arms i cringe and take a deep breath, determind not to let her see my suffering. She shuffles a little closer to me, her hands still clutching her upper arms and back hunched, protecting herself from the wind. Don't worry, i think, i can protect you now. My heart beats faster than i can run while i hold the hoodie behind her and she slips her arms in, smiling as she zips it up and her lips return to their regular sweet pink. "Thanks Rainbow." She whispers to the frost-covered ground.
We stand in silence for the next 5 minutes, with the lonely company of the hovering charcoal covered clouds and every so often a hint of sparkling snow.