505

My heart burns again as I watch her sit there pathetically. Are they tears in her eyes? I'll never understand the way she gets to emotional about everything. Just imagining what's happening inside her head right now makes my head throb. But i try anyway.
Suddenly, she jerks her head up and stares intently at the clock above the door. Oh, 5 oclock. This is when she finishes! Yes! Perfect, I'll invite her back to mine so we can talk in privacy. Yeah, just talk... I try so hard to hide my smirk as i offer her my hand to pull her up from where she seemed to be having a mental crisis sitting on the floor. My heart flutters, surely the most delicate feeling i've ever experienced, as her tiny soft hands touch mine and i swear electricity tries to persuade me to let go. But i only hold tighter.
"Fluttershy... Uh," I clear my throat and look up, with confidence and coolness.
"I was thinking maybe you could come to mine for a little while? We could close up the shop together and catch the bus back to my place. It's not a long ride!"
She seems to deliberate for a while, looking all around her, perhaps for the right answer. Eventually she looks up at me with those sad, droops, turquoise eyes and whispers.
"Sure! Um, that sounds really nice!"

"Great!" I reply, with a wide, convincing grin and a mind full of possible situations that might occur in the next few hours.