Chapter 30*

Songs to listen to while reading:

All Night – Icona Pop (I'll let you know when to play it)

"If only I got my hands on them... I would have inverted their rib cages and harvested their toes!"

Well... Cara found out about the break in. I still had slight bruising on my face which she asked about as soon as she stepped foot into Harry's house. Apparently, Niall didn't tell her about what happened with the intruders and from the way she is freaking out right now, I can understand why.

"Just wait till I get home and get my hands on Niall! I am going to strangle him!" She rants, throwing her hands in the air as she paces in front of where I am sat on the couch.

"Didn't know Niall is into that kind of stuff Cara..." Zendaya jokes.

Harry thought it was best if we had a girl's night tonight. He's working with the guys and didn't want me to be alone, I'm very grateful for his idea after my little breakdown. I've missed the girl's, it's been a long time since I've seen them.

Margot wasn't invited tonight.

"He's—why would I know about that?" Cara asks Zendaya, causing Hailee and I to burst out laughing.

She really is clueless about her feelings for him.

Did I mention, we're all drunk right now. We've been drinking since the boys left which was about four hours ago. I've lost count on how many drinks we have had. I'm not as drunk as what I was in Vegas but I'm on the road to getting there.

"Notice how you called it home?" Hailee adds, teasing Cara. I lean forward and grab the bottle of gin that is sat on the coffee table, pouring some into all of our glasses. I might have spilled some on Harry's carpet but it's not like he can't afford to buy a new one.

"Fuck off." Cara grumbles, pouting over dramatically. "You guys are always bullying me..."

"It's only because we love you." I add, handing everyone their new drinks.

"Whatever you say..." Cara mumbles, "So how's the new living arrangement Hailee?"

Hailee moved in with Zayn and Zendaya after the whole incident with Liam happened. Apparently, the boys played rock-paper-scissors and whoever lost had to let Hailee move in. It was a loss for Zayn but a gain for Zendaya.

"I love it! It's amazing. No more living with that asshole and I get to hang out with Zen all the time. What's not to love?" Hailee explains, slurring her words slightly.

"Aw, I love you!" Zendaya mutters, leaning to her side to give Hailee a side hug.

I guess we are all soppy drunks since we end up in a squished doggy pile on the couch, all of us trying to hug each other at the same time. After some complaints of someone's elbow in someone's boob, we all retreat and sit back in our seats.

I want to tell them about what I told Harry last week after my breakdown. I want to be honest with them and tell them everything but I'm just not ready yet. It's been a lot to process the fact that I told Harry, never mind telling three more people.

I hope one day I'm brave enough to tell them like how they told me about their past.

I give Zendaya and Hailee a look before I begin, "We like to drink with Cara..."

" 'cause Cara is our mate..." Zendaya joins. Cara groans and throws her hands to cover her face.

"And when we drink with Cara..." Hailee joins.

"She downs her drink in..." Cara gives a big sigh before uncovering her face, grabbing her drink in preparation.

"10... 9... 8..." Zendaya, Hailee and I all stop in shock. She downed her drink in three counts.