Chapter 11

Trigger warning- if any of the triggers in the trigger warning effect you, skip this chapter.

Songs to listen to while reading:

Bom Bidi Bom – Nick Jonas

Lucky – Chelsea Cutler

You want to know another one of my pet hates? We all know that elevator music has the privilege of taking number one, at the prime spot of number 2 is that soreness you get in your muscles after you've exercised. It is a horrible feeling; it pisses me off. Why the hell do our muscles have to over react like that? It's very uncalled for. And those people that are like oh no, I love when my muscles are sore after the gym, means I've worked hard and all that boring stuff? Well they are lying, there is no way that people like it, I don't believe them for a second.

Why am I going on about sore muscles? That is because I started exercising in Harry's gym a few days ago and today? Well today I can't get out of bed. I know it's my own damn fault for not going easy and just using every machine possible so now every muscle in my whole body is in pain. I think I'm just going to lay here for a couple of days until it wears off. Although I do have a packaged salad that Angela got for me... Ugh, fine. I'll go downstairs.

I sit up in the bed and regret it immediately, my stomach is in pain from my ab muscles. How am I going to make it down stairs if I can't even sit up in bed?

Stop being a baby Alexandria, god. Full name and everything, that's how you know I'm being serious.

Maybe I should just get up and walk down the stairs as fast as possible and just get it over with? It's going to be painful if I do it fast or slow. Okay, I can do this. Stop being dramatic.

I flip my legs over the side of the bed and stand up quickly. I can't do this, I think my body is giving up on me. I ignore the pain as much as possible and start walking at a fast pace all the way to the kitchen. I burst through the kitchen doors, causing Harry to drop his fork on his plate of food out of fright, he looks up at me slowly with wide eyes. I try to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing. I clutch my hand over my stomach since the muscles from laughing have no mercy on me.

"Seems like scaring each other has become 'our thing'." He jokes, picking up his fork slowly to carry on eating his food.

"It was an accident; I didn't even know you were in here." I state, taking slow and steady steps towards the direction of the fridge.

"Do you have something stuck up your ass?" Harry blurts, causing my eyes to widen as far as they can possibly go.

"What the fuck, Harry! No, I'm just sore from exercising in the gym!" I scold but this only makes Harry smirk.

"Thought maybe you'd been doing some naughty things in your room, late at night." He admits with that stupid smirk on his face. I begin choking on literal air at his revelation.

"Harry!" I shriek. He giggles at my reaction, obviously finding this very amusing.

"Sit down, before you pop a blood vessel. I'll go get your weird salad thing." He states through his laughing.

You know what? I'm not a prude, two can play at this game. "I can make myself orgasm better than any guy can so if I was doing something like that, you would definitely hear it." I assure Harry and this time he begins choking on air. His face is priceless.

He ignores my reply and hands me my salad with a fork before sitting down at his original seat. The poor guy looks embarrassed. I start taking mouthfuls of my food.