Chapter 25

Authors note:

I apologise in advance. *hides in corner*

Trigger warning: Violence.

Songs to listen to while reading:

From Now On – The Features

Don't Forget About Me - CLOVES

I can't help the low moan that escapes from my mouth, the way Harry's mouth openly kisses the insides on my thighs is driving me crazy. He's soft yet rough at the same time, perfectly balanced.

My hands find my way into his hair as I pull the hair by his neck out of desperation for him to do more. I need more.

He kisses from one thigh to the other, slowly inching higher and higher at a torturous pace. His hands slide under my shirt, dragging towards my breasts.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

Harry's hands are now cupped under my breasts as his mouth is now merely centimetres away from the place that is throbbing for him to kiss.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

I gasp for air as I sit directly up in bed, it was only a dream.

Well, we did kiss last night, that wasn't a dream. I managed to break the kiss off before it got too heated and we did something that we would most likely regret. After, I went straight to bed but my dreams didn't need to tease me like that, very uncalled for.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

A loud alarm from what sounds like is from the perimeter fence, blares through the entire estate. Harry's never told me about an alarm, must not be important. He left for work early this morning, not a single word has been spoken about last night and he hasn't gotten back yet, it must be late because it's dark outside.

I turn the lamp on that's on the table next to the bed and climb out of bed reluctantly, feeling annoyed at the way I woke up. The constant alarm sound from outside isn't helping my temper. I stroll into the bathroom and turn the shower on so the water can warm up.

It's been a little over a month since Harry drugged me that night in London, that's gone by really quickly. If you told me a month ago that I would have kissed the guy that kidnapped me last night, I would call you a big fat liar but here I am, having bloody sex dreams about the guy.

I feel like we've gotten into a routine now, everything feels normal. I know that I shouldn't feel that way, is it bad that I don't think about home anymore?

I don't miss my parents, I don't miss my apartment, I don't miss my job and I sure as hell don't miss that bitch Mary.

He's an interesting person for sure, I just can't seem to know enough about him. I can tell that he's been through a lot of pain in his past, something I would be interested to know so I could understand him more but I'm not willing to talk about my own past so why should he tell me? I still can't believe I almost slipped up that night in Vegas, I can be a dumb bitch sometimes.

Sure, things haven't been all good here. Bombs, Liam, drugs, gangs and a lot of arguments but on the other hand there's been comfort, slow dancing, soft touches, new friends and... and happiness.

I feel like someone else in my position would be freaking out still but I'm... not. I'm not freaking out and I'm not upset because... well because my life was filled with sadness and heartbreak before. The situation that I'm in isn't under good circumstances but can you blame me for not feeling like that when I feel happiness here?