"I guess I'm out then," I whisper.

I stare at Simons ugly face and all I see is red, so I storm out the room and go outside to the side of Harry's house

Harry Styles
The house went silent after all of that.

Niall was going to have a baby with some Ally girl but Simon literally threatened not only the girls life but the child's life too.

I felt my heart ache a little, knowing Simon was that cold hearted that he was literally going to kill his baby if the girl even went near the tour busses.

I felt sick to my stomach after he had said that but he didn't even care that he said that, he was happily sitting there like a fat fuck and scrolling on his phone.

"S-Simon..." Liam gets his attention. "Just let him...we can't lose him thi-"

"Shut up Liam," he muttered.

"No you shut up!" Liam stands up. "You are absolutely fucked up, why the hell would you say that to him when all he asked was for a small amount of support from you, you didn't even give the girl a chance and I can tell by the way he was looking at us was that he actually did regret getting her pregnant but I also saw a little flicker of hope that you would support him and here you are, threatening his unborn babies life and pretty much throwing him out of the band-"

"I didn't throw him out, he lef-"

"Only because you made him!" he yells, looking infuriated. "First, you won't let Harry and Louis be together because it's gay and you don't want the fans to know about them so you hired Eleanor and Taylor to be their pretend girlfriends to lure more fans into us, second, you won't let Niall have any happiness and I understand why he left, you're always telling us what to do and then threatening us!" he spills.

Louis, Zayn and I are left with unreadable expressions as Liam spill his true feelings towards Simon. I never liked Simon for the obvious reasons but I didn't know Liam had such hate for him.

"Simon..." Zayn gets his attention. "Look, Niall and this girl obviously don't know each other but we need him in here. Just let him bring her and we can get to know her and then you can judge her all you want," he says and I agree.

"Exactly, you were so quick to judge Louis and I and we have put up with your complaints with us kissing but this is different...this is a pregnancy, it's not like he has the baby already," I spill, making Zayn and Liam both smile.

"And," Louis now joins in, "if you kick one of us out...we follow their direction because if one of us go one direction, we follow," he says, making me smile like a little boy on Christmas.

Simon rolls his eyes, walking past us with a stone cold look on his face.

"Worth a try," Liam huffs quietly.

I walk past them all and go outside to see Niall sitting his knees propped up, picking the grass with his head down but I saw tears slide down his face.

"Ni?"

"I heard you guys..." he sniffs and wipes his nose with the back of his hand. "Thank you for doing that..." he smiles.

"I meant every word of it," I nod.

"We all did," they all come out, leaving Simon inside.

"I just feel stupid...for letting it happen and for even thinking Simon might give me a chance," he shakes his head, dropping it.

"I'm more worried about how were going to get her on the tour bus," I smirk.

"Harry, you heard Simon," Niall says.