28

it was 7pm already, the breeze made the evening chilly but dahyun liked it. they were heading to their final destination but momo won't stop asking questions. dahyun just demanded her to keep quiet until they reach but momo being momo she didn't.

after taking a ride for 15 minutes, they walked for sometime down the street. “everything looks even more beautiful at night” momo replied smiling. “i know right” dahyun said staring at momo before looking away.

they took the elevator and dahyun clicked the button of the top most floor. “why is this making me nervous ?” momo questioned, walking along with dahyun.

“close your eyes” dahyun said to momo.

“huh ? why ?” momo asked

“just do it” dahyun said again and momo obeyed, dahyun was behind momo guiding her towards the terrace. “open” she whispered and let go.

momo stood their speechless, she looked around at the lights, the decorations, even the eiffel tower itself could be seen from there, and she finally looked at dahyun who was looking at her with heart eyes and smiling warmly.

momo was about to speak but dahyun did

“ahm I actually planned to bring you here since the first day we came paris, you said you love eiffel tower so I especially made this reservation and it's not just about that but I want to say something to you today” dahyun walked closer while momo just stood their quietly, without breaking the eye contact.

“ever since the first day I met you in the interview- I think I kind of had a crush on you and after that things really changed, you became my favourite person and our first kiss, the first time we slept together everything was so magical that- I don't even know how to explain it but you came into my life and I'm just so glad of that and I know that I need you, I need you beside me forever, I need you to hold my hand”

dahyun sighed holding momo's hand and looking into her eyes. “i love you momo, I just love you alot and I don't know anything but I just know that you, you're the love of my life, i- will you be my g-girlfriend ? dahyun finally said it. they remained silent as the cool breeze was blowing, momo had tears in her eyes and she was trying to hard to not let it drop.

but it did, the tears finally escaped and momo pulled dahyun into a deep kiss, they remained there, kissing eachother passionately and it seemed like everything just turned into slow motion, the fireworks was seen in the sky as if they were congratulating them.

“yes, of course yes, yes, yes a thousand time yes dahyun” momo mumbled, finally smiling.

dahyun took out the couple ring she had brought for her and momo and slid it into momo's finger. “so I'm assuming when you said that you had planned something for me it was this ?” momo said chuckling a little which made dahyun smile.

“ah yeah I bought this for us but yeah I wanted to make it special so..” dahyun blushed and momo showered her with kisses

“my girlfriend” momo breathed out leaning into dahyun.

“yes your girlfriend”

they both were emotional but it was tears of happiness. they couldn't believe that they were finally together from assistant to friends, good friends, then now lovers and girlfriends.

the end