23

the day was finally here, we had flight in 6 pm and here I was unpacking my clothes in my room. chaeyoung was sitting beside me and scanning the room in disbelief "dahyun are you living in france forever ?" chaeyoung asked

"no, I'm just going for like 3 weeks" I replied and went to my cupboard. "the weather might be quite cold there so take warm clothes" chaeyoung told while I took out some clothes. "have you seen my black coat ?" I asked chaeyoung throwing the clothes on the floor.

"i washed it yesterday it's outside" chaeyoung said and I looked at her "god, I love you chaeng" I said hugging her. "ew i guess I love you too now go" chaeyoung cringed but laughed while hugging back.

after managing and packing my stuffs I made sure to keep my passport and wallet in my small bag. I checked my phone to see if there were any missed calls from momo but there were none so I just sat down and fixed my make up. I saw my phone ringing and knew that momo was already here.

"chaeyoung I'm leaving now I've prepared some food for you so eat before it gets cold, and don't watch all the episode of drama alone you have to wait until I come and finally take care and don't get kidnapped" I said moving out with suitcase while chaeyoung followed me till main gate.

The van was parked just there so I gave the man my bags and suitcase while waiting for it to get settle properly. "remember about the things I told you chaeyoung now byee" I said and she shouted "yes yes have a safe journey" we said bye to eachother and I went inside the van.

 "remember about the things I told you chaeyoung now byee" I said and she shouted "yes yes have a safe journey" we said bye to eachother and I went inside the van

"over here dahyun" I heard someone shouting and turned to find momo. she pulled me and I settled in side of her sit "this seat was especially for you, I fought with nayeon for reserving this seat" she clinged on my arm and I laughed. "ahaha this is why I love you" I said and she looked at me with serious expression.

"you what ?" she asked, i turned to my left and saw tzuyu "oh my god tzuyuuuuu" I said and she looked at me confused "i missed you" I said and chuckled nervously while whispering in her ear. she nodded and after awhile I looked outside of window.

"yaaah don't ignore meeee" momo whined from my side and leaned her head on my shoulder. I just smiled at her action waiting to reach airport.

after sometime we reached there and went inside. we were having our luggage checked by the security, later the workers came and took our suitcases and bags so that they can place them accordingly.

we were waiting for the aeroplane and I was sitting in the chair, we got up when we heard the announcement and went towards the gate. "hmm this is it gate number 82" jeongyeon said and we entered through it.

soon we were inside, the others office client and staffs were in the regular aeroplane while we were in momo's private jet. rich people things you know, I cannot even afford this much

there was one air hostess in here who was making sure we're comfortable

there was one air hostess in here who was making sure we're comfortable. nayeon, jeongyeon were sitting together - jihyo, sana and tzuyu together that means I either had to sit with momo or nayeon. I smirked and went to sit with nayeon

"and where are you going ?" momo asked holding my wrist which made me stop. "ah to sit with nayeon ?" I said in a casual tone trying to contain my smile. "yah do you think this seat beside me is for ghost ?" momo replied pouting, hint of annoyance could be heard in her voice.

I giggled and sat beside her, giving a peck in her cheek "you're adorable" she smiled at my words pecking me back "like you". we both laughed and looked outside.

-

"12 hours and 5 minutes in plane, no I'm not okay" tzuyu groaned and the others laughed. "which place do you want to visit the most momo ?" nayeon asked momo from the back. "hmm well I personally want to visit Trocadéro and see Eiffel tower" momo replied smiling.

the air hostess came and offered us drinks and food. "here is your's miss hirai, I hope you are enjoying. please let me know if there's something you need" she said smiling. "of course I am, you always know how to treat people well and I really like that thing about you" momo said and the air hostess went blushing, ahm well well well

"what was that ?" I asked turning towards momo. "what was what ? momo asked back, completely unknown. "all those I LiKe tHiS tHiNg aBoUUUUt yOuU" I said annoyed before rolling my eyes. "ahaha don't be jealous" momo said laughing. I sighed, it's going to be a long flight.

-

I CANNOT WAIT FOR "THE FEELS" AADJKDSHXK anyways hope y'all are doing well :]