17

it was fun having sleepover but ugh I have to go office, why ? oh well you know I have to see momo's charming face right ? call me whipped or whatever

I chimmed as I entered the building. “hey nayup” I waved at nayeon and she smiled back, “ay dubhyunie long time no see” she replied chuckling. “oh yeah it's been 1 year, oh my god” I let out a dramatic chuckled which made both of us laugh.

we saw momo heading to the elevator in a speed of wind, before I could call her the elevator door went shut. “what's up with her today ?” I asked creasing my eyebrow in confusion, “god knows, just miss grumpy being grumpy I guess” nayeon replied biding me goodbye and heading to her cabin.

I went to my floor, isn't it extra silent today ? the only sound coming was the sound of my heel clicking the tiles. I was moving forward until I saw jisoo opening the door from her cabin I just bowed and smiled at her, she smiled back and went downstairs. maybe she was in hurry. basically this place isn't really noisy cause after 10th floor almost all the floors have different department so almost all of them have their own personal room.

I opened the door and saw momo typing furiously, why so aggressive ? I thought as I entered and went to my sit “good morning momo” I sang out smiling. “morning dahyun” momo replied not even sparing a glance at me. did I do something wrong ? is she mad at me ? she didn't even called me dahyunie today :(

I pouted at the thought and began my work. hours have passed but she hasn't talked to me neither I have say a word, she was focused in her work and I am pretending that I am focusing aswell. I sighed, how can her not talking with me affect me like this ?

finally it was break, that means I can escape and breathe properly. you may not know but awkwardness always kills me and it's suffocating especially when momo doesn't talks with me.

I got up from my sit and went near momo's desk “hey momo, do you want something to eat ? I'm heading to cafeteria” I asked. “no I'm not hungry” she replied finally looking at me for a second and going back to her work.

*sighs*

-

“yoo I thought you died” jeongyeon joked, “i almost did” I replied joining them and munching into burger, the others were talking but I was not interested in it. I tried to call momo but she didn't answer as expected
“ok guys gotta go” I stood up and smiled at them. I brought some burger and two americano (joa joa) thinking momo is hungry since she haven't eaten lunch yet.

I went back and opened the door revealing momo who was still on her damn laptop and documents spread all over the desk. I sighed again for the "I don't know how many times" I went near her and spoke “c'mon leave that for now, you should eat something” I said, I was worried cause she haven't even eaten anything. “no I'll just complete this first and eat” momo said, of course she's quite stubborn but we could fix it together.

I placed the burger and iced americano on the side of the desk and spoke again, this time slightly pulling her hand “momo, please don't be stubborn it's been 4 hours since you haven't taken your eyes off of screen, I can see you're tired already taking a break won't hurt anything, you can do it later health comes first...” I replied, concerned could be heard in my voice 
but she just ignored me and my word. I felt myself getting frustrated as I turned around, my hand mistakely hitting the americano as it spilled all over the desk and her DOCUMENTS

“oh shit” I exclaimed as I hurriedly rushed to put the files away but I was late already. the drink made it's way towards the floor dripping on the wood and obviously over the files. I looked at momo, her sharp gaze already looking at me god, I'm dead. I felt my hands shake in panic as I tried to crack out “m-momo I'm so sorry I didn't meant to I was just w-worried about y--” she cutted me off before I could finish my word “oh you were worried about me right ? GOD DAHYUN great job, I had been working on this papers from weeks and you fucking ruined everything. I WOULDN'T HAVE DIED IF I DIDN'T EAT FOR ONE DAY”

I managed to speak “but-”

“just shut the fuck up and GET LOST out of my fucking sight right now” she yelled

I looked at the floor and picked the drink and burger, I immediately rushed out feeling the urge to cry and slammed the door. I made my way towards terrace and pressed the button of 16th floor, of course I couldn't just runaway to my home cause office time wasn't over yet. I have never in my entire life cried just because someone has yelled to me but this time why was I going to cry ? this made me angry somehow but those words just hurted more and after all it was my fault. I shouldn't have act stupid in front of her as she said she wouldn't have died if she didn't eat today but it was me who forced her.

I felt my vision getting blurry as tears made their way through my eyes but it didn't drop yet. no I shouldn't cry, I shouldn't. it's a small thing to cry for and people will just think that I am sensitive, and the most annoying person to exist, well they are not wrong. I bitterly smiled as I opened the terrace door, taking a deep breath

I made my way towards the railing of the terrace leaning in it. it was a cloudy day and the lighting made it's way, this was peaceful but my mind was still wandering around her words. the view was beautiful, just the way I liked. I stayed there for like hours, my legs started to hurt but who cares ?

I didn't move but I just thought that she probably hates me now, I guess she'll remove me as her assistant, I mean who wouldn't after all the mess I created

I didn't move but I just thought that she probably hates me now, I guess she'll remove me as her assistant, I mean who wouldn't after all the mess I created. i heard the sound of thunderstorm and knew that it would rain soon but I didn't want to return, I couldn't face momo righ now. soon it started to rain heavily the droplets hitting the floor and me, and I was almost completely wet.

“dahyun..??”

-

lol I have no motivation to write