7

I tried to complete my work as fast as possible and finally they were done. now I could run for my life and breathe properly. I stood from my chair to hand over the papers to momo. oof momo- I don't know what she's been thinking, did I acted different around heechul ? I'm just stressed cause of the seulgi thing and now this heechul- and all.

I dragged myself towards her desk as I slowly placed the papers without making eye contact. I was about to turn and leave but I was stopped by someone who grabbed my wrist. “dahyun..” momo said. god I want to leave from here and now again-
I sighed as I faced her “what ?”

“is something wrong ? I don't know if  it's just me but you look like you're stressed so I was wondering..” she said as she slowly caressed back of my hand, concern could be heard in her voice. I looked up to meet her eyes, her expression was softened. shit these affection and momo makes me soft like I cannot cry here I get emotional easily. “y-yes I'm fine, I just feel sick. maybe I'll feel better once I go home and rest” I said as I looked outside the window unable to hold eye contact with her anymore.

“ahm ok..you can go home please let me know if you feel better” momo said. you're worrying about me momo, I know that but I'm afraid of these simple things you do towards me which will make me fall for you and I don't even know if you're the right person.

“okay” I said as I left

as I reached the ground floor I was heading towards exit but I stopped  when I heard someone calling my name. I turned back and saw sana running towards me smiling. “hi again sana” I said smiling at her.

“haha hi dahyun going home already ?” sana asked as she smiled back, she has a really bubbly personality.

“ah yes quite tired how about you ?” I asked her.

“well I was going home aswell but since you're tired I know a café nearby want to go there ? it may refresh you, I don't accept no for answer but I hope you'll say yes”

“ok fine if you say so” I replied chuckling.

we parked at the café and went inside. the smell of coffee and dessert made me want to squeal from excitement. oh god these smells are so good I'm hungry already. “ahaha dahyun you look excited” sana said sitting in the bench. “ah no I mean this is a really beautiful place and the smell is really good so..” I replied smiling looking around. “it is indeed, jihyo and I came here few weeks ago and of course since it's my girlfriend's pick it has to be amazing right ?” sana replied chuckling.

“wait what ? she's your girlfriend ?” I asked surprised. “yes, park jihyo the  one from our office” sana said. “aah I did felt you two had some kind of relationship but you know I didn't knew this”

“haha it's okay dahyun maybe we're not that obvious, you know momo was also surprised to hear this for the first time she even said me that 'you guys are already a thing. you both work in my office. and I just knew now' please she is really living under a rock if it was something related to food she would be the first person you would find in the queue” sana said chuckling and I chuckled aswell.

“adorable” I said as sana looked at me and gave me a knowing smile ? I don't know what was that.

“ma'am here's your chocolate fudge sundae, pasteis de nata, and boba” the waiter smiled and went away.

I stood there mouth slightly opened seeing the food “wow...oh my god sana can I start eating ?” I asked with excitement as I stomped my feet on the ground slowly. “aw sure dahyun, also here taste this chocolate fudge sundae, it's so so SOOO GOOD” sana said as I chuckled seeing her energy

I took a spoon of it and had a bite. “mhm it really is. I love the flavor of slightly melted vanilla with the choco chips” I said as I ate it. “i know right”

soon we finished eating and drank our boba. now we were at the counter fighting who'll pay but sana won and paid it anyways.