11

@dubhyuine🍂
- posted 1 min ago

caption : she looks beautiful while smiling right ? tag : @momoling☄️

tag : @momoling☄️

view comments

jihyossana🐿️ : the caption. the caption. awudhdjxjd bye
momoling☄️ : of course I have to since the reason behind that smile is you ;)
reply to momoling ☄️
dubhyunie🍂 : ugh momo you-
reply to dubhyunie 🍂
jihyossana🐿️ : let me say it for you dahyun ahem, MOMO YOU SMOOTH BITCH
nayup : from when did momo started to be so friendly and hang around ???
jeongjeong : @jihyossana🐿️ spill the tea
tzuyuisuninterested : don't tell me y'all are dating
reply to tzuyuisuninterested
momoling☄️ : no we aren't and will never

-

she would never- at least she said clearly that she would never date me. why ? is that even a thing to wonder cause like why would someone even want to date me ? a person like me who has always been a disappointment, a person who had been a burden to her own parents so she left the house at the age of 16 and came in seoul. I literally didn't knew anyone neither I had anyone to help me. I had to call my brother who was in USA and beg for his help. he helped me to settle, he gave me some money and went back.

I had to search for job everyday, and then I finally got to work as a waiter. my life was so stressful, wake up, go to work, eat some food there, work till 8 pm, and then sleep. I used to have meal only once in a day then I had to work with empty stomach for the rest of the day. many times when I used to work till night some drunk men used to behave inappropriately with me and I had to run for my life, for my self-respect. And one day I met chaeyoung in that restaurant, we became good friends. she started to visit there often just to meet me. I never had anyone with me but when chaeyoung came I felt safe, I felt like there is someone who knows me. Then I opened up with her about my past and everything I went through. she offered me to stay with her in apartment and helped me to find a better job. whatever or wherever I am today it's all because of chaeyoung.

"dahyun ??" I didn't realize that I was crying until chaeyoung called my name. "y-yes ?" I said looking at her and wiping my tears. "is something wrong dubu ? you were staring at air and when I came here you were just crying, what's wrong ?" she asked me with concern making me face her. "i-i just remembered my past...chaeng thank you for everything, I don't know what I would do without you" I said hugging her tightly as she hugged me back.

"don't worry dahyun, I'm always here for you no matter what. now cheer up and let's watch the movie" she said with a reassuring smile and scooted closer.

we watched the movie until chaeyoung felt sleepy and decided to sleep. After saying her good night I came in my room. I don't know why but I somehow still felt empty inside me. I sighed, the words of momo still not leaving my head. Since I couldn't sleep I decided to listen to music but the notification on my phone catched my attention.

-

@momoling☄️
- posted 5 min ago

caption : she have got warm hands

view comments

@nayup : i know right.
@jihyossana🐿️ : nice.
@sanasjihyo : ok.
@jeongjeong : the atmosphere seems cold here- 😀
reply to jeongjeong
@tzuyuisuninterested : lemme bring heater.

-

they're weird. but why did momo had to post that ? whom is she trying to show ? yes at first I did felt it's cute but then I couldn't just forget what she told, after all I am in love with her when I shouldn't have because I know she would never love me back. never

-

you have a new message

jihyossana : gays so I was thinking..ahm since we have a break for 3 days why don't yall come for a sleepover ? the 5 of y'all

nayup : 5 ? you mean me, jeong, dahyun, tzuyu and jihyo ??

jihyossana : no. you, dahyun, jeong, tzuyu and momo

nayup : momo ?? 😀

jihyossana : yeah- ?

nayup : she might be probably busy so

momoling : who said that ? I'm not and yeah I'll come.

nayup : oh ok

jeongjeong : YAAY momo's coming aswell

nayup : you seem to be really happy jeong- ?

dubhyunie : the plan seems fine but I have to ask chaeyoung if she's meeting mina or not, if not then can she join us aswell ?

tzuyuisuninterested : yeah sure, bring whoever that is. I know sana won't mind

momoling : by the way who's chaeyoung ?

tzuyuisuninterested : probably a person

dubhyunie : my best friend and roommate.

jihyossana : dahyun you said someone named mina right ?

dubhyunie : ah yes, why ?

jihyossana : do you think she's myoi mina ?

dubhyunie : yesyes she is

jihyossana : omg that's great !! she's a really good friend of mine, I'll just invite her aswell and you bring chaeyoung, what say ? :›

dubhyunie : SURE SURE lemme ask chaeyoung if she won't agree then I'll just drag her.

nayup : ok then it's done yay jashxjx

sanasjihyo : it would be fun

dubhyunie : yes indeed, ok bye for now good night, see you tomorrow <3

tzuyuisuninterested : good night

sanasjihyo : ok good night everyone

momoling : good night dahyunie and everyone, byee

jeongjeong : sweet dreams momoling ♡

nayup : hmm 👁️👁️

-

(a/n : god I'm literally living for dahmo crumbs, like I'm starving- I have almost read every book of dahmo if y'all know some then suggest me lol)

-