12

It was like 4:30 pm, we were driving towards sana's house. I informed chaeyoung about the plan, she was hesitating at first but agreed after wards when I said mina is coming aswell. see the power of love. well I don't think she's in love with her yet

“eh I hate socializing” chaeyoung murmured from the passenger sit fixing her hair. “this is the 6th time you're saying that chaeyoung, if you'll repeat it again then I'll throw you out”  I replied.

we finally arrived at sana's house, it seemed like no one was there yet. I knocked at the door revealing a smiling jihyo. “ayyy welcomeee loveliessss” jihyo chimmed. I hugged jihyo and said “thank you for having us”. “ah chaeyoung right ?” she asked chaeyoung who just nodded her head shyly and offered for a handshake. “come on don't be so formal” with that jihyo pulled chaeyoung for a hug, their height difference made them look adorable as I chuckled seeing them.

we headed inside and saw tzuyu sitting in the couch. jihyo told me that others haven't arrived yet. tzuyu and chaeyoung started talking about clothes and brands so I just decided to move around the house. I thought someone said I hate socializing

I walked around the house and saw some pictures hanging on the walls. the pictures were mostly family photos, including jihyo. I found myself smiling looking at the photos but somewhere deep down I felt my heart wail. I just scanned them when a particular picture catched my interest, it seemed quite old compared to other one. I could say the one girl with ice-cream was sana but I was confused who the other could be. she had a familiar face...then I realized the other girl was momo. it was the picture where sana was eating an ice-cream and momo was crying in the other side looking at camera and pointing towards the ice-cream.

I giggled looking at it and slowly touching momo's cheek as if she was real. how could someone be so cute ? sometimes I doubt how is she even real.

“penny of your thoughts ?”

I turned around and saw one and only momo standing with a smile on her face, I smiled automatically seeing her. “when did you came ?” I questioned. “just a minutes ago I asked sana if you're already here so I  came searching for you since others haven't came yet” momo replied and stood beside me, her smile growing wider as she saw the picture.

“aah i remember, this picture was taken when sana dropped her ice-cream and stole mine instead, do you even know I had to be good for whole day just to get that ice-cream but sana took it” momo said whining with a pout.

“god why are you so adorablee !” I half shouted and pinched her cheek. momo gave me a questioning look and I realized what I just did. I imaginarily faceplamed myself and spoke “sana m-may need my ahh..help in kitchen ahm sooo I'll just go” I said and nervously chuckled to leave but I was stopped by a hold on my wrist. hey heart can you stop beating so fast and loud. “hmm she may need my help aswell so let's go together” momo winked and intertwined our hands, I could feel myself blushing on her touch. we went downstairs our shoulders bumping eachother's as I slowly caressed the back of her hand with my thumb.

“need help ?” momo asked jihyo and helped her with the vegetables. I just stood there not knowing what to do.

“dahyun-ah” sana called me from the other side of kitchen so I went to her. “what took you so long” sana whispered, turning the gas stove on. 
“i was just seeing the pictures” I whispered back pretending to wash the utensils which was already washed, sana tried not to laugh seeing my act “i thought y'all were making out” sana said with a smirk and I coughed uncontrollably catching attention of jihyo and momo who came rushing to my direction.

“dahyunie you okay ?” momo asked me and handed a glass of water. “y-yeah I'm ok” I replied with my face red and looking at sana who was dying cause if laugher in the sink. we worked in silence until sana broked the silence.

“ah jihyo, nayeon said that they forgot the location so can you go to nearby grocery store and pick them up ? till then I'll go and pick mina from the bus stop” sana said. “ah ok ok sure, guys you can just do whatever you like till then” with that they left us alone in the kitchen.

we just did few chit chat with eachother while working in the kitchen. “dahyunie if you're tired then you can go I'll just cut them and get it done” momo said as I simply said okay. I wasn't planning on leaving her alone tho, I took out some cold drinks from the refrigerator and placed them. I glanced at momo who was too focused on chopping the vegetables. I brought some courage and inhaled sharply before going behind her.

I went closer and wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her long back hug. momo stood there without moving or reacting but I could see a smile creeping in her face and a pink tint in her cheek ? maybe I'm just imagining things. no one dared to speak and I was wondering what momo was thinking but I felt myself relaxed when she squeezed my hand which was still on her waist, her body melting in my touch, we stayed like that for god knows how long unless I decided to break the peaceful silence “let's go to living room, sana will do the rest” I whispered in her ear and pulled her out of the kitchen.

we went to living room and sat in couch, I talked with tzuyu for sometime while waiting for others to arrive. after some minutes I heard the sound of door opening revealing jihyo.