25

author's pov

dahyun connected her lips with momo's pulling her closer by waist to deepen the kiss, the kiss was passionate at first but they both didn't knew when it turned out into a hungry one. dahyun bit momo's lower lip which made the elder one moan in pleasure. their tongues traveled around eachother's mouth as momo's back got slammed into the bed

dahyun pulled back and started to plant small kisses in momo's jawline, then neck and collarbone. momo slipped her hand inside dahyun's top slowly unbuttoning it.

the sight alone made momo’s heart skip a bit, she slowly sat in the bed "you're.... just breathtaking" momo said, admiring dahyun's body while dahyun blushed. and with that they kissed eachother again, spending rest of the night together loving eachother and in eachother's arms.

-

it was morning already and today momo had some works, dahyun asked momo if she should come aswell but momo said that it was fine so she went alone.

dahyun also asked what the others were doing today and almost all of them answered that they were going to do shopping and visit some places so she decided to join nayeon since jeongyeon was going with tzuyu.

"so what do you want to buy ?" dahyun asked nayeon who was busy wondering here and there. “ahm I actually liked these hat but I cannot decide which one should I buy” she replied showing the hats to dahyun.

dahyun made nayeon try both of the hats and spoke “hmm buy the black one, it suits with your skin tone” dahyun replied taking out the hat and fixing nayeon's hat.

“guess what ?” nayeon asked paying money to the owner. “what ?” dahyun asked walking outside with nayeon “if you didn't liked momo and if jeongyeon didn't exist then I would surely date you” nayeon said which made dahyun chuckle “wow unbelievable” dahyun replied giggling while entering  another shop.

after roaming for sometime, dahyun finally found something that she actually liked. she decided to buy a matching rings for her and momo.

although she bought the rings she wasn't planning to give the ring to momo yet

although she bought the rings she wasn't planning to give the ring to momo yet. “did you buy something ?” dahyun asked going to the other side where nayeon was. “i bought this photo frame for jeongyeon” nayeon replied showing it to dahyun “and I bought this matching rings for momo and me” dahyun replied and nayeon just teased her.

“want to have matching necklaces ?” nayeon asked dahyun to which she replied with a yes.

“i am taking the moon one”

“yea okay” nayeon replied taking her necklace and helping dahyun with her necklace. “wow, we look good” dahyun commented smiling and nayeon reflected the smile. “what should we get for sana, jihyo and tzuyu ?” nayeon asked wondering again.

“well I already bought a stuffed bear and a phone case for tzuyu” dahyun replied while nayeon nodded.

dahyun bought a big packet full of different shades of colour pencils and paints for chaeyoung since she liked sketching and a cute strawberry pillow.

nayeon pulled dahyun and showed the lights, “since sana and jihyo kind of live together let's buy these lights for them” nayeon said showing the beautiful lights and it wasn't really a bad idea since they were really fancy. “okay”

“do you know when will momo's work finish ?” nayeon asked eating her ice-cream. “she said that she'll be busy this week and after that she’s free” dahyun replied, they were now heading back to hotel.

“what time is it ?” nayeon asked

“5:00 pm” dahyun replied looking at her watch. “are you serious ? we left hotel at 11:00 am isn't it ?” nayeon said.

“yes I can't believe we wasted our 6 hours just to buy these stuffs” dahyun said sighing. “what do you mean by wasted ? I know you enjoyed, how can you not when I was your shopping partner” nayeon said proudly and dahyun acted as if she was annoyed.

they went inside the hotel and nayeon checked room of others “nah they're not here yet” nayeon replied and dahyun checked her own room to see if momo was there yet or not. “she isn't there aswell” dahyun replied stretching. “i'm bored and tired” dahyun said falling in nayeon's bed.

“same” nayeon said putting the bags aside. “you're gonna stay here till momo comes ?" nayeon said and dahyun hummed closing her eyes. “oh c’mon let's go on a hotel adventure” nayeon said excitedly, pulling dahyun.

“what’s that and no I'm not coming, I'm tired” dahyun replied annoyed and nayeon gave up “fine”

dahyun just layed there while nayeon was sitting beside her in the bed waiting for others