6

I arrived quite early today. I was going inside the office after parking my car. I couldn't really sleep properly last night remembering what happened 3 years ago.

flashback

I was making my way towards the restaurant because today was a special day for both of us. It was the day when seulgi became my girlfriend for almost 3 years and we decided to went out on a dinner. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve her but I could say she is the best thing that happened to me. I had never love someone else in my entire life like I loved her. her kisses, her cuddles, her warmth, everything about her was my favourite.

I couldn't wait more so I went to restaurant searching for our reserved seat. When I appeared there I saw a girl hugging someone, her back was faced towards me so I couldn't see her face but why was she looking like...

“irene” I heard the girl say and it was none other than my girlfriend seulgi- they were in eachother's arms, their body pressed together and their face nearly a inch apart. I stood their as I felt my breath getting heavier and tears formed in my eyes. I watched how seulgi smirked and closed their gap kissing the other girl. I heard irene say "you have a girlfriend seulgi" between their kiss. "mhm yes, but you know that I just love you right baby ? don't worry I'm done with her I'm planning on breaking up with her today.

I couldn't take it anymore so I turned away and stepped out of the restaurant walking down the cold street at night still in shock. The image of seulgi kissing someone else came in my mind again and again. I'm in pain, my heart hurts, I want to scream and hurt myself. It's hard to breathe and I can feel the burning sensation in my heart. I was so traumatized that I almost got into accident, horn of the car beeping right in front of my eyes.

flashback end

what a interesting past right ? I was going to propose her and she was planning to breakup with me.  I smiled bitterly at the memory. I wished that car would have hit me that time so I shouldn't have to see this fucking world anymore. “dahyun” I flinched as I came back to reality I saw sana waving at me so I waved back and went to her.

"good morning sana" I said trying my best to give a everything's fine smile. "you seemed lost dahyun were you perhaps thinking about momo ?" sana said as the elevator door opened.

"huh- of course not, I was just feeling quite sick"

"oh no, please take care of yourself dahyun. take medicines if needed if you feel really sick or something then you can call me ok ?" sana said with a comforting smile. I mumbled a "thank you" as I went to office.

momo is already here today sitting in her desk but she wasn't the only one there, I saw a black haired boy standing in her side (talking with her or flirting with her ?) I could see momo smilling and giggling at him.

how funny, I rolled my eyes as I coughed to get their attention. “oh hey dahyun, sorry I didn't saw you” momo said facing at me. “i'm used to of this” I said as I looked over the boy who was already looking at me. “by the way this is heechul, heechul this is dahyun” momo said as she introduced the man (A/N : I used heechul as a character here, I don't hate him or something so please don't come to attack me lol ) “nice to meet you dahyun” heechul said giving me a hand for shake but I just bowed at him “nice to meet you too, heechul” I replied trying not to sound much cold.

there was silence, the silence was broked by heechul. “so momo call me at the evening and I'll come to pick you up, bye” he said as he hugged momo and left. awkward. awkward. as I was going to my seat I heard momo calling my name.

“dahyun”

“what ?” I answered as I took my seat opening the file on my desk. “i said today we'll go on dinner but I'm sorry I cannot it's just that ahm heechul just came all of a sudden and planned something for today's evening and I couldn't say no to him so..”

oh- she couldn't say no to him..how can she tho I don't even know about their relationship and whom am I to compare myself with him ? 

“it's absolutely fine miss hirai, hope you enjoy” I said as I started doing my work ignoring glances from momo. not in mood of talking or doing anything. I just want to run away somewhere being all alone.

I'm exhausted