24

"are we there ?" jeongyeon asked. "we'll be there in like 40 minutes" momo replied yawing.

"i can't believe I'm still alive"

"oh my god I'm hungry"

"nayeon can't you sit straight, get away from me"

"y'all are so noisy"

just a bunch of crack heads I thought and sighed. I looked outside from the window and snapped some pictures, I could say that we're already in paris now. although I wanted to sky dive right now it wasn't possible

@dubhyunie 🍂
- posted 2 min ago

caption : we arrived at paris woohoo

we arrived and got off and soon as the jet landed. “we're here” momo announced and made her way towards the door thanking the air hostess.

“finally” nayeon groaned and threw her body to jeongyeon.

I stretched myself as soon as my foot touched the run way of the airport. paris air smells different ? I thought.

“ok so guys you may get lost so follow me” momo said and made her way towards the left while the rest of just eyed her. “ahm momo it's actually this way” I said and pulled her towards the right side intertwining our hands together.

“carless dey gal- what's that” jihyo said while trying to pronounce the airport name as I laughed “no it's charles de Gaulle Airport, also known as Roissy Airport, this is the largest international airport in France and also one of the busiest airports in Europe” I said receiving our luggages.

“oh wow dahyun you'r-”

“oh my god wow you're so intelligent dahyunie” momo shouted in excitement and pecked my cheek which made me blush.

“ahm was that necessary ?”

“of course it was” momo replied winking me which she can't really do properly.

we grabbed a bus and made our way towards the hotel. “where are we staying ? I forgot the name” tzuyu asked to momo.

“hyatt regency paris etoile” momo replied looking at the map.

we arrived there and went outside, my mouth just hanged open after I saw the building “wow” I breathed out. “yes wow” sana added looking aswell. I took out my camera and clicked the picture, I'm just going to click picture of everything.

“let's go” momo said dragging me inside while others followed us

“let's go” momo said dragging me inside while others followed us. we asked about our room numbers and almost all of them had separate rooms except sana - jihyo and me - momo. well ahm

all of us made our way towards our room to freshen up and rest. momo unlocked the room and we went inside, as expected there was only one bed in the room. first we are sharing a room and second we were going to share a bed aswell. I'm not complaining tho

“so you wanna cuddle and sleep today ?” I asked momo while hugging her and nuzzling in her neck, I felt her breath hitched. I giggled looking at her and kissed her cheek “imma go and shower” I said and went.

I wore a half pant and a comfortable oversized t-shirt and went outside outside while drying my hair with towel. I thought momo went downstairs but she was sitting in the bed staring at me. I turned on the dryer and dried my hair before joining momo

“you look really good” momo coughed out getting red and turned the other side. I laughed and made her face me, tracing her jawline with my fingertips. we were just inches apart and I could see her glancing at my lips. “kiss me” she said, “not that easily” I replied trying to contain my laugher.

momo pouted and thought for sometime “let me feel your lips on mine, baby” she whispered smirking and that was all she needed to say.