26

the others joined them soon and they were in their room. dahyun gave everyone gift and they appreciated it while on the other hand momo was being sulky. "how come you bring gift for everyone and not meee ?" momo whined laying in bed.

"no, I thought you aren't really fan of gifts and stuffs so.." dahyun stated laying beside momo and turning to her.

"don't make excuses, I'm still upset"

"aah don't be a baby, I'm sorry but I promise I have something planned for you" dahyun replied and pecked momo's lips. "okay fine if you say so, let's sleep" dahyun replied snuggling into momo, they both layed in a comfortable silence until they fell asleep.

-

"wait- so you're saying me that you and mina started dating ???? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUC-" dahyun shouted at the other line of the call which made chaeyoung sighed. "yes you heard it right, god it's not something big why are you even shouting" chaeyoung replied casually.

"this is so surprising and I'm so so SOOOO happy for you" dahyun said, happiness was visible in her voice. "ok enough about me, what about you and momo ? it's time for you to take your relationship another level hyunnie" chaeyoung said.

"oh please you thought that I haven't planned anything ? too bad chae" dahyun said opening her laptop. "so you're going to do something ?" chaeyoung asked

"well maybe" dahyun teased searching something in her laptop. "uh okay fine but give me updates" chaeyoung said before ending the call.

dahyun had many thoughts in her mind and hopefully she was going to make a move.

-

momo finally finished all of her works which means she is finally available and dahyun wants her all by herself. they had at least 1 week left to return back to seoul and dahyun was going to utilize it