Chapter 28

"Damn, it's really coming down," I mutter to myself as I stare outside as the snow falls down. They did say it was going to be a blizzard tonight but I wasn't expecting outside to be a whiteout from the time we were coming home earlier. I'm jolted out of my thoughts as a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist, the fresh scent of soap hitting my nose.

"What's running through your mind right now?" he asks softly as I rest my hand on top of his.

"That it's a good idea we packed Jade with a bag of clothes when we sent her over to Charlotte's because there's no way we would have been able to drive there and come back here without having trouble," I reply as I lean back against him. Hell, it was a problem for the two of us just getting back here.

"But we made it back here in one piece, we have the next twelve hours to ourselves," he says in a sultry voice as his lips trail up my ears. I turn around in his arms as he looks down at me, the smirk on his face melts into a much softer expression. His hand cups my cheek, thumb brushing my cheekbone and I honestly don't know what's running through his mind as he gazes at me. He lets go of me before taking my hand in his and pulling me towards the bed before pulling me down in his lap. My thighs rest on either side of his towelled waist, my hands placed on his bare chest.

"And what should we do for the next twelve hours? I don't want the thought of work crossing my mind at all," I say in a low voice as I look down at him with a small smirk.

"You're the one that had plans, you made it very clear today," he replies with a smirk and I roll my eyes before leaning down, capturing his lips in a kiss. His hands rest on my waist while mine move upwards to cup his face as I kiss him, my teeth lightly tugging onto his lips before kissing him harder. My body lowers itself more onto his pelvis area until I can feel the bulge of his erection from under the towel, the barrier of his towel and my underwear blocking the two of us. I slowly pull back from him, my thumb grazing the bottom of his lip before he opens his mouth slightly, lightly sucking on the digit, eyes not leaving mine and I feel my body heat up with want. "What do you want to do beautiful?"

"Well I want you out of this towel first," I tell him as I grind down on him and his hands tighten around me. "And then I want you to move up the bed," I finish saying before getting off his lap.

"I told you you were fucking sexy when you were in charge," he says with a smirk as he drops the towel and I let out a chuckle as I slip out of my underwear, kicking it to the side. He moves back up the bed and I follow positioning myself above him, his hands grabbing onto my thighs.

"Don't worry, I didn't forget," I tell him as I grasp onto his cock, lightly stroking it. I look over my shoulder as I give him a not so innocent smile and I don't miss how his eyes darken as he looks at me. "Get to work Nash."

"Fuck you're a vision Natalia, don't worry I'll make sure you feel real fucking good," he says before I feel his lips kissing my inner thigh before pulling me closer to him. My hand goes back to stroking his cock before I move forward licking the slit, once twice, before engulfing and sucking him. I let out a moan around his cock when I feel him sucking on my clit before licking me, which in turn makes me suck on him harder. I go between stroking and lightly squeezing his cock as I suck, I can hear him letting out a light groan just as I pull my mouth off of him.

"You like that don't you," I tease as my mouth skims the skin, the veins standing out. He doesn't reply but in return pulls my thighs wider apart before sliding two fingers inside of me, curling them while his mouth goes back to sucking on my clit. "Shit, that feels good," I say breathlessly. Our moans, breathing, the sounds of bodies are all that can be heard between the two of us.

"You're dripping back here beautiful," he mumbles as he works a third finger inside of me and I unconsciously tighten around them. I lean back down this time lightly nipping on the skin, I want to get him close but I don't want him to come just yet. "And your mouth feels so fucking good around me, should make you come for making me good."