Chapter 21

"Alright, have a good night Jade. See you in the morning," I say quietly to the girl currently half asleep. She mumbles out a tired goodnight and I close the door softly behind me. We stayed until visiting hours ended at nine, came home to eat something light and I made sure she was in bed as soon as possible; can't have her tired in the middle of the day while she's at school. I walk back to the living room and when Nash sees me he wordlessly lifts his arms as I cuddle into his side. 

"I didn't ask but did you find out where that email came from?" he questions as he settles his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, I asked Jax to check it out, see which tenant lives there but that person moved out the day they sent the request," I tell him as I rest my cheek on his chest. "Even got a name, Irvin Walters. I couldn't find anything about this Irvin guy so I'm just waiting to hear if they can find anything in the databases otherwise he just doesn't exist."

"So an alias then," he surmises. "I feel like your hunch about them knowing you might be right."

"They can't hide, it's slow and steady but we're making progress. We're supposed to hear how much have died from this so far tomorrow morning," I say as I glance up at him and he frowns when he says that.

"I've been working with the hospitals and getting the numbers but it's a lot," he sighs and I wrap my arm around him as he continues. "I just hate having to see the families like that."

"I know but the faster we get through this investigation the quicker we can get it off the streets," I tell him as his arm squeezes around me. I go back to looking at the t.v, the news playing on the screen and I let out a small yawn, not noticing Nash has been observing me this entire time. My world is tilted as he stands and picks me up carrying me bridal style. 

"I have something I want to do for you," he tells me as he walks out of the living room.

"Wait, what's happening?" I question in confusion as I wrap my arms around his neck. 

"You need rest and I'm making good of what I said earlier," is all he says as he carries me to his room, supporting me with one arm as he locks the door behind him.

"That's hot," I comment without thinking and he smirks as he moves into the room and places me on the bed. The room is dark with only the bedside lamps on and a towel is already laid out on the bed. 

"Not as hot as you," he says leaning down to kiss me quickly before moving back. "C'mon, strip out of this," he says tugging on my hoodie I stole from him and my biker shorts.

"What? You have something planned?" I ask as I pull off the hoodie and shorts leaving me in my black lingerie. He in turn also takes off his shirt leaving him in his black sweats, abs full-on display and the tattoo on his hip on display as well. 

"For you yes, me no. Take those off too, I'm going to give you a massage," he says moving around the bed to grab a bottle, a smirk playing on his lips.

"So now you're a masseuse?" I chuckle as I take off the rest of my clothes and tie up my hair with an elastic that's on my wrist before moving to lie on my stomach. "Make sure to impress me," I tell him with a teasing smile. 

"You won't even be able to remember your name once I'm done with you," he replies as the bed dips beside me. I hear the bottle being opened as I relax into the bed.

"Hmm, you watched a bunch of videos online?" I sigh as he kneads his hands into my neck muscles. "Shit, you definitely know what you're doing," I tell him as I rest my head on the towel.

"Glad to know you're already feeling good," he chuckles as his fingers and hands move to my right arm.

"Nash, work with me. I need to decompress everything that's happened since the month is practically almost done," I exhale softly as he slowly massages down to my elbow. Fuck, I haven't felt this relaxed in such a long time and the way he's touching me is already making me feel so good. His sexiness just shot up to a whole new level, to have the knowledge to make someone feel this good intimately?