No Going Back

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Adam, Bree, Chase, and I were walking down the steps when Bree groans "I'm so glad school's over! Ms. Thistle talked for an hour in history. I mean, she's 90. Does she really need to waste all that breath?"

Adam makes a weird facial expression as we see Perry scanning people with metal detectors, Chase walks up to Perry "What's all this?"

Perry shouts over to everyone "Listen up, frogspawn! Security check. Put all metal objects in the bucket and proceed to the wands for a more thorough search."

I look over at Perry "Principal Perry, what's going on?"

Perry sighs "Somebody's been stealing computers from the computer lab and I'm gonna bust the perp. Or perps. Bottom line, nobody leaves this school without going through those metal detectors. And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sort through your loose change and have a little heart to heart with the vending machine."

Bree turns to Adam and Chase "Guys, we cannot get wanded. Those things will go off like crazy if they detect our bionics."

Chase sighs "Well, what are we going to do? She's totally going to bust us."

Perry runs up behind Chase "Bust you for what? What are you hiding little bo peep?"

Bree laughs nervously while I pull Chase into me "He's not hiding anything."

Adam thinks for a moment "Well, he does have an unusually large birthmark on his left hip. If you stare at it long enough, it kind of looks like Justin Bieber."

Perry claps her hands together "Let's go. Empty your pockets."

Chase looks over "Principal Perry..."

"Comply Perp! Wand him." The lunch ladies scan him, and when they reach Chase's neck, it detects his bionics "Well what do you know, we got one. Flank him, girls, the little ones always put up a fight!"

I purposely put on a hidden metal earring so I can stay close to Adam, Bree, and Chase as Perry interrogates us "Everyone cleared the checkpoint hours ago. So why do you four fleshbags keep setting it off? You may not have the laptops, but your hiding something." Perry gasps "Maybe another pat-down from Carol and Deb will make ya talk."

Bree shakes her head "No-No. We're good. The first one already scarred me for life."

We go to walk away but Perry shouts "Don't move. Nobody's going anywhere until I get to the bottom of this." Perry pulls out her phone and walks into her office.

Chase turns to us "Guys, we have got to get out of here."

Adam sighs "Relax. The only way Perry could actually see our bionics unless she rips our skin off."