Prank You Very Much

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Chase and I walk into the lab holding hands only to see Leo spraying Bree with some cleaning spray while Adam wipes down Bree's capsule. I shake my head wondering what's going on until Chase speaks "Rigged the wrong capsule again, Adam?"

Adam turns to us "Mmm...maybe."

Davenport and Tasha walk into the lab, Davenport pauses for a second and looks around "What happened in here? And why does my lab smell like a locker room in a gym that only cows go to?"

Tasha spots Bree and walks over to her "Ah, honey, who did this to you?"

"Who do you think?" Bree points to Adam

Adam shakes his head "Wow. Ruining pranks and blaming others. Not making any friends today, are you, Bree?" I turn over and notice my fiance agree so I slap him upside the head. Chase rubs his head and looks at me only to see me glaring at him.

Chase nervously smiles and we both turn over to Tasha "Grandma Rose is visiting tomorrow and I want this behavior to stop. You three go get the cleaning supplies. Now." Adam, Chase, and Leo leave but I decided to stay.

Bree groans "I'm so sick of getting caught in their crossfire. Last week, Chase was pranking Adam, and I ended up in a pet store window!"

Davenport laughs causing Tasha, Bree, and I to glare at him "That's funny! I'm sorry. Look, I will talk to them, I will lay down the law."

Tasha sighs before leaving the room with a "Thank you."

Davenport then leans in and whispers to Bree and I "Look, don't tell Tasha I told you two this, but the only way you're gonna get them to stop is to fight fire with fire. You have to prank them, and you have to prank them hard."

Bree smiles "Do you really think that'll work?"

"Hey, I'll even help you prank Chase" I look over at Bree, and we both high-five

Davenport nods his head "Oh, definitely. Although I would act fast because I know for a fact that Adam has a barrel full of expired meat that he's dying to use." both Bree and I shrink back in disgust.

✨