Zip It

*smut warning in this chapter wait to play song*

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

At school, Chase was dragging me along with him and Adam as they followed after Bree waiting for her to fall into the prank they set up. "Come on Bree, we're going home now. Time to get your things out of your locker"

Adam nods his head in agreement to what Chase said as we stop at Bree's locker "Yeah, it's not like we're waiting for you to open your locker or anything. I mean, open it"

Bree scoffs and turns back to her bothers while I fail to escape "Will you leave me alone? Can I go two minutes without you two hovering around me and Chase dragging Y/n along"

Adam shakes his head "Bree, with an attitude like that, it's a wonder that you don't get pranked more often" Chase hits Adam on the air then pulls me along as they walk off to leave Bree alone for a few minutes.

Adam, Chase, and I sneak back over and hide behind the wall and watch as Bree speaks to Caitlin "I don't know if I wanna work at an electronics store." Bree goes to open her locker but finds out it is glued shut and her hand is glued to the lock "What the--"

"Aww," Chase laughs while Adam takes pictures of Bree struggling to open the locker and get her hand unstuck.

I shake my head and turn to Bree "I wouldn't waste my time on the locker Bree, they glued it shut and they put glue on the handle so now you're glued to your locker"

"Hey" Chase whine a little upset I revied what their prank was.

I just roll my eyes as Bree turns to her brothers "Seriously? Glue?"

Chase nods his head and once again laughs before getting out his corny joke "That's quite the sticky situation you got there."

Bree turns her head towards Caitlin fed up with Adam and Chase "You know what Caitlin? If it gets me away from my two brothers, I would take a job as a lifeguard at a sewage plant."

Chase crosses his arms pouting a bit while Adam just eyes Bree and Caitlin perks up "So you're in?"

Bree nods her head "Yeah!"

Caitlin smiles "Great! See you at the store. Oh, and Tech Town's a classy place, so leave the "sewer" talk at school."

Caitlin walks away and Bree turns to Adam and CHase "Hey, dipwads. How do I get my hand loose?"

Adam shrugs his shoulders "Hmm. Not sure. But if you figure it out, let me know." he then holds up his hand that he managed to glue a sock, a roll of tape, and then glue to his hand.

I sigh and walk over to Bree "Here, I'll get you out"

Chase quickly walks over, lifts me off the ground, and throws me over his shoulder before I could help Bree "Nope, I don't think so" I shake my head and prompt myself on his back not even trying to fight for him to put me down.