Under Siege

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Eight weeks that's how far along I am currently, I wouldn't say I was showing since my stomach just looks like I ate really good and am currently bloated a little. I've been giving it more thought on when to tell everyone else about my pregnancy but honestly, I still don't feel ready.

I can tell Chase is just waiting for my go-ahead so he can run around the academy and tell everyone. I am hoping to tell everyone before I start showing but I'm approaching three months so I have to do it soon.

Walking into the common room I walk over to Adam, Bree, and Chase who were standing around talking among themselves right as I notice Perry and her niece, Kerry, arrive on the island via the hydraloop "Welcome to Perry's Paradise Resort. Don't worry about your bags. One of the robot bellhops will get them." Perry tells Kerry as she claps her hands together.

Adam runs over causing me to shake my head as he grabs the suitcase "Ah, yeah, suitcase sled! Whoo-hoo!" he then slides off on the suitcase.

Perry then approaches Bree, Chase, and I "You remember my sweet niece Kerry."

I shake my head and cross my arms "No, but would your evil niece Kerry like to introduce her to us?"

Perry chuckles "She's staying for the weekend. Give her a room with a view. Here you go." she then hands Chase some fake money.

Chase looks at the money then back at Perry "This is money from a board game."

Perry smiles and points at Chase's chest "And there's plenty more where that came from."

Kerry then starts to put on her usual act "Don't worry, I won't be a bother. You won't even know I'm here. I just wanna spend some quality time with my favorite Auntie Terry."

Chase and I both groan while Perry gushes at her niece "I have been accused of being fun. And of identity theft."

Chase rolls his eyes and finally starts to speak up "You're not fooling us, Kerry. You act all nice until your aunt's gone, and then you go off to trip roller skaters and sell ice packs to the injured."

Perry scoffs "My sweet niece would never do that. Everyone knows the roller rink is my turf." Douglas then walks into the room and Perry is quick to grab ahold of his "Dougie! Kerry, I'd like you to meet your future uncle, Douglas."

Kerry stretches out her arm for a handshake towards Douglas "I've heard all about you. You're the one obsessed with my aunt."

Douglas fake smiles "Yeah. She is a, um, handsome woman."

Perry smiles and starts to walk off "Settle down, Romeo. There's kids here. Come on. Help me get her room ready."

Douglas nods his head "Yeah. Be right there." he then runs off in the opposite direction.