Break Up.

There's nothing more profound than finding your soulmate

There's nothing more profound than finding your soulmate...only to lose her.

"Oh Ivanka! I just don't know what I did! ...perhaps I was a bit too rough on her!"

"Oh dad! You did all you could! You gave it your best! Don't be so hard on yourself!"

"But I lost her... I lost her!"

"Dad! Please don't cry!"

Ivanka is at lost for words. She has no way to console her lonely father, who not only lost his wife recently, but his girlfriend as well.

President Donald Trump, with his phone to his ear, periodically looks out the large window at the darkening city. He then paces around the lavish but empty apartment that contains no one other than himself.

It's been almost six weeks since they broke up and he hasn't been taking it easy, even developing a daily ritual of calling Ivanka every evening despite her having to care for her little children.

And truth to be told, Ivanka, who actually took a liking to J, was surprisingly not taking it all too well herself. J not only kept him company, she was more that happy to do so. Regardless of her age, she was always content never leaving his side unless she had to. It was definitely quite the difference to his wayward wife Melania, who seemed all too often checked out and left him alone. Ivanka didn't have to worry about her father's loneliness with J. Not to mention she found J to actually be fun to be around and a little chatty despite her shyness. Even all the kids took a liking to the girl.

Just then, a crash was heard on Ivanka's end of the line, and then a kid crying.

"I'm so sorry dad! I got to go!"

"Ok, bye!"

After the call, he looks out over the now darkened city reflecting on his relationship and the break up, something he has been doing every evening for weeks now.

And everyday he has asked Ivanka if he was too rough on the girl, but to be honest, he kind of knew what contributed to the sudden break up.