Date Night~

Disclaimer: Smut warning. <<

***

"So I'll pick you up from your job, 4pm sharp, don't be late, ok?" President Trump states authoritatively before putting his toothbrush in his mouth to brush his teeth.

"Ok!" :D

J is all smiles - over the proposed date night, before putting her toothbrush in her mouth as well. Of course, every night is pretty much a date night for the two, due to them always enjoying each other's presence, but an actual dedicated date night is sure to be something extra special.

The odd pair silently brush their teeth together, side by side, in front the "his & hers" sinks. It's now 5:30am and both are up bright eyes and bushy tail despite their emotional night. He has important business to attend to as always and she has to report to the coffee shop at 7am. It just so happens that they have to get up at the same time. Which makes her happy. She loves when they get ready at the same time, sharing their morning ritual, and when he shares with her his plan for the day, his gentle "morning" voice a soothing continuous stream as she quietly and cheerfully get ready.

Soon it was close to 6:30am.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride down, J?"

"No, I'm ok! The train is fine!"

"Are you sure? You know I can get secret ser-!" His voice sounding a little concerned and fatherly.

"I'm ok, Mr. Trump! I like taking the train!"

"Okaay~"

They have the same exchange every morning before work, him insisting she gets driven and her claiming the train is fine. For the life of him, he doesn't understand why she would ride stuffed in a dirty filthy cart with a bunch of unknown people, some being wackos. And she...well, she actually likes trains, so the reason to snub riding them is not enough for her.

He is then grabbed by the small sized girl, who gives him a strong tight hug despite her size, before reaching up tip toe to give him a quick kiss. He squeezes her back, a quick peck.

"Ok, gotta go! See you later!"

"Bye hun~!"

She runs out the door, rushing to catch that 6:30 train heading downtown.

***

"What took you so long?!"

"You know I have to do proper turnover, clock out and grab my things!" She exclaims, slightly rolling her eyes.

It is now 4:10pm in the afternoon and she gets into the limousine sitting next to her Mr. Trump.

"Well, you're here and that's what matters! Anyway how was your day, sweetheart?" He turns to embrace her, giving her a quick kiss on her forehead.

"My day is good, just busy!" :D

"I bet!"

"How was your day?"

"Well, you know how it is! No matter what good I do, they always twist it to something bad! Always!"

"I see." : (

"Anyway, enough of that for now.. let's have a little fun, ok?!"

"Ok! What do you have in mind?"