"Call Me Donald"

It was very early in the morning and the sun has just risen, casting a soft beautiful glow on the stirring city. This time of morning finds J already at her bathroom mirror in her little apartment putting on makeup.

"This is so frustrating! I hate putting on eyeliner! I hate makeup!" She mumbles to her self in frustration, her hand shaking as she tried to wing the eyeliner. The fact that she feels the pressure to leave as soon as possible did not help her have a steady hand, at all.

She was getting ready for a small Trump speaking event that's due to start at 11am. She has yet to meet the 45th President of the United States at this point and she doesn't expect to at this point, but she should get "dolled up" for that 0.5% chance, just in case. That includes wearing a modest all black jumpsuit with small black heels.

 Despite getting to see her #1 role model, idol, and crush give a speech yet again, she has always dressed modestly

Despite getting to see her #1 role model, idol, and crush give a speech yet again, she has always dressed modestly. It made her feel uncomfortable to dress more revealing and let it all hang out as many other girls do when they get to see their idol or "bias." Besides, President Trump is older than the average k-pop idol or whoever is popular among young girls today. Of course only this girl would have a 75 yr old guy as her main idol. She gets the feeling that he actually may find someone dressed a little more modest attractive. That is if she ever gets the chance to meet him...

"UGH!!! I wanted to be on line to get in at 7am, it's now 7:30 and I'm just leaving!!!!"

She puts on the last finishing touches of her makeup and then rushes to pack her little purse.

Phone - ☑️
Wallet - ☑️
Key- ☑️

She then rushes out the door into the soft morning light and down the block to the train station.

***

On the train ride to Trump Tower, J reflects on all those times she's seen Mr

On the train ride to Trump Tower, J reflects on all those times she's seen Mr. Trump...but never met him.

- At one small speaking event, she thought about making it up to the stage after his speech but could not do so because of all the tall and big men who crowded around him seeking a handshake.
- Then the time she was invited to the White House for his speech with a foreign leader, but missed the whole thing due to her missing her flight there.
- And of course the Trump Rallies with the thousands and thousands and thousands of people also coming to see him. No way she could meet him there.