Sick...Again?!

Could it have been the Mexican food?

Japanese?

Or the stress from the CNN reports?

Whatever it was, J finds herself being sent home early from the coffee shop, again. In fact, this time it seems worst than the last. One look at J's unusually pale face, as they opened to the public, Julie knew she wouldn't make it through the day.

In fact, as the first order came in - a regular milk latte, J couldn't tolerate looking at the pure white liquid she was measuring, causing her to run back of house, loosing her breakfast pastry and coffee as well as whatever's left of the Japanese lunch into the huge trash can.

Luckily, the boss and another coworker JD was there to pick up the slack, because at this time a line of morning rush hour customers were starting to form, seeking their before work fix.

"I think you should go home." The boss comes into the back, her tone rather authoritative.

"I think I'm fine..."

J has a habit of acting like this tough cute little soldier. Besides, what will she tell Mr. Trump. She doesn't want to freak him out again, especially after her emotional evening crying over Fake News.

JD, a chill dude, comes over to check on them.

"Heyyy, J! Take it easy! We got this! Right, boss?!"

"Right!"

"At least you get some more quality time with mom or dad...or a boyfriend if you got one, right?!" :D

"I guess..." That's right, neither the boss or JD know who she spends most of her days with, due to them being avid Trump haters.

"And IF you DO have a boyfriend, make sure to put in that extra WORKK~ Ayyy! Just don't get knock-!"

Boss: "OK!!! That's Enough JD!" ><

"Whaat?! She should spend QUALITY time with her man!!!"

The boss gives him a look and he takes it as a cue to go back to work.

J couldn't help but laugh at his funny jokes. As long as she never brings up politics with these guys, they can actually be fun to talk with.

***

But will there be "quality time with her man"? Heh.

J muses, as the train hurtles back uptown in the express lane, thinking on how she will keep this incident a secret from her Mr. Trump.

I think it'll be alright! I usually get in before he does anyway, usually at 4pm. Maybe he won't come up until 6? Or 8 even?! He wouldn't suspect a thing!
>:)

She smiles, at the thought of playfully keeping a tiny little secret to herself. It feels almost like a game...

Thing is, J wasn't factoring her soulmate's intuition, especially when it comes to things that involves her.