Fight

Donald Trump lays in his bed alone, at times tossing and turning, his eyes wide opened, unable to sleep

Donald Trump lays in his bed alone, at times tossing and turning, his eyes wide opened, unable to sleep. He glances at the clock.

1am.

It's late, but not too late.

BUT it is getting later. He has to get up at 5:30am in order to begin his day. At a 1:30am bed time, he's looking at a four hour nap at most. IF he can fall asleep by 130, which seems unlikely.

He growls in frustration and stares up at his beautiful ornate Sistine Chapel styled ceiling, fist clenched. No matter how he positions himself or what he does, there's no way he's going to be able to sleep without her in his arms. After their huge argument this evening, she went and hid in one of the rooms in the massive apartment. Is she even here?

Trump is known for having a short fuse. Some may even consider him to have (slight?) anger issues. On top of that, his prideful nature means he will almost always not apologize. And almost always gets the last word in.

Reflecting on the evening events, he could not tell you what was being said or what the fight was even about. But one thing he knows for sure is that each woman handles conflict differently, which is rather interesting. Unlike his first two wives, Melania was not fearful of him. Her ways of setting boundaries seem to have been to simply not engage. At all. Leaving him to argue with himself, feeling rather stupid. Then disappearing for days on end. It seems that this girl also has the traits of disappearing, but luckily only for hours, not days or months. Also unlike Melania, she actually does argue back, which surprised him given her very timid shy nature. He honestly did not know she had it in her. Is it because she has some "Latina" in her? Or is it because she's from Brooklyn? He couldn't tell you, but it seems as if she also has a pride issue to get the last word in.

The look in her eyes, the look of pain and rage, after he lashed out at her intrudes his thoughts. It was quite a sight to see!

***

After unleashing a barrage of insults on her, he expected her to simply walk away just like Melania and disappear for who knows how long. That is, until she turned around, finger pointing and teeth beared, marching back to him and an expression of pure pain. And rage. This was not Melania.

"Don't you DARE talk to me that way, Mr. Trump! DON'T YOU EVENNN DARE!" She was now in his face with that finger, as if she was revealing that cliche stereotype of a Spanish woman he's seen on TV.

 Trump! DON'T YOU EVENNN DARE!" She was now in his face with that finger, as if she was revealing that cliche stereotype of a Spanish woman he's seen on TV

"WELL IF YOU WEREN'T so FVCKIN' STUPID!" He yelled at her, along the lines of "HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE!?!"

"YOU WILL RESPECT ME MR TRUMP!!!" She screams, pointing her finger up at him.

They continue screaming at each other, both fingers pointing. At one point she became more enraged and threw some of her clothes on the immaculate carpet of the bedroom.

"PICK IT UP!"

"NO!!!"

She then throws some towels from the bed to the wall. Really, she had the urge to Chuck it at him, but held herself back.

"PICK IT UP J. NOW!"

"WANT MORE!?! IM GOING TO DO IT!! YOU WONT TALK TO ME LIKE THIS!!!"

She grabs a pillow from the bed, about to throw it somewhere.

"You throw one more FVCKIN' THING, and IM THROWING YOU THE H3LL OUT OF THIS APARTMENT!!!"

And with that, she burst into tears, softly placing the pillow back on the bed. She then grabs the rest of the items and runs off into one of the spare rooms.

***

He feels a tear forming in his eye as he continues to stare up at the ceiling. He's not going to cry. He never cries. He turns on his side brushing it off, and tries to sleep.

Perhaps I was a bit rough on her... An intrusive thought crosses his mind, a soft one that he tries to ignore. Yet, try as he might, he couldn't ignore that burning desire to just hold her in his arms and place small apologetic kisses on her face.

But he's not one to apologize. It's not his style. It'll make him look weak.

He opens his eyes and looks at the clock.

3:00am.

3:01.
|
3:05.

He continues to watch the minutes tick by when another intrusive thought crosses his mind, this time striking fear. What if she disappears for good just like Melania?

Oh fvck it!!! He decides to get up and looks for her, not wanting to repeat the some of the same mistakes that caused his wife to...

"J, where are you?!"

He wanders around the darkened apartment only lit by a small light in the kitchen and a night light in the hallway. She's not in the kitchen and it's as if she's not in the other rooms either.

D@mn. She's either a good hider. Or she's...

He begins to panic a bit. Will he lose her as well? He can't keep on fvcking up like this!

"J where are you?! Come on out sweetheart!"

He wanders through the hallway again.

"I'm not mad anymore..."

And wanders back to the kitchen.

"Come on, J! This is not funny!"

He sits at the dining table putting his face in his hands.

D@mn. Fvck!

Unbeknownst to him, she is in one of the spare bedrooms, hidden. She listens to him, but decided to not come out until the morning, until...

Was that a sob?

A painful feeling hits her. She wanted to teach him a lesson but not hurt him! She decides to go out into the kitchen.

"I'm here!"

He looks up.

The pained expression on his face hurts her heart to the point that tears begin to stream down her face

"I'm sorry," she instinctively apologizes, and begins to cry.

Without a word, he gets up and takes her into his arms tightly embracing her, which led her to cry into his PJ shirt without abandon.

She knew he was sorry. She just knew.