Weekend At Mar A Lago

"Mm

"Mm.? ...J?" President Trump feels around his bed seeking her with his eyes closed, desiring to pull her warm soft naked body close to his. Not feeling her, he opens his eyes.

She's gone!

Was it only a dream? Was last night a dream of them having "made love" - him worshiping her body and she adoring him with those soft brown eyes of hers?

Or could she still be upset with the Melania run in?

She couldn't be! The way she looked at him last light with those adoring eyes of hers as they reached their breaking point, he can tell she's madly head over hills in love with him!

Now he's had women look at him with lust - pure lust for money, power, and status - but he can't really recall a woman looking at him in this manner, with pure love radiating from her eyes and body, simply adoring the person he is. After all those decades of being sexually active, this here is rather a new experience for him, this type of love. And she's not the usual woman he goes for by any means, which are typical gorgeous super models that'll have any man faint with a look from their eyes. No, she's rather ordinary and innocent looking, a Afro Latina from a low income Hispanic community not far from his childhood home.

But despite her being rather atypical in terms of his preference in lovers, he can't deny the magnetic pull she has on him. He just can't get enough of her as if she's a drug. It's as if she's a jar of honey and he's a bee. Sex isn't only about lust anymore. He actually feels loved, valued. And not only for his wealth, but simply for being who he is, for simply existing.

Not to mention the feeling of familiarity as if they've known each other before. As weird as it is, they somehow know what each other is thinking. And tends to say the same thing at the same time sometimes. Are they soulmates? Do soulmates even exist?

"Sigh," he gets up and gets ready for the day, then setting out to look for her after a shower and change of clothes. He dresses in his golf gear and combs his hair in that trademark Trump style, making sure not a strand is out of place.

 He dresses in his golf gear and combs his hair in that trademark Trump style, making sure not a strand is out of place