A Night Alone~

Since day one of their now serious relationship, J has made one major promise to herself concerning Trump - to not make him sleep alone at night no matter what, even after an argument. And he knows it, not because she told him, but because he just knows as if he can read her mind. He can see it, when they gaze into each other's eyes in bed after a long day or a long heated argument and especially a strenuous session of love making.

Despite Mr. Trump's public persona of being such a hard tough guy, she can mentally in her mind peel back the layers of his character as if he's an onion and see the softness that resides within him. She acknowledges his silent yearning of wanting to be seen and loved and like two perfect puzzle pieces, she easily and effortlessly fills that niche for him. She can also see that he's been hurt by being left alone by his estranged wife...as per that previous emotional night.

Hence her promise.

But there was one issue that she didn't account for while making this silent promise - girls' night out and trips that do not include him. Which led her to this moment.

"You will be ok, right?"

"I'm fine! Don't worry about it J! Have fun, ok!" He exclaims gallantly, with much typical Trumpian bravado.

"Okayyy~." She responds, her voice laced with concern. She feels almost as if she's a mother checking on a "tough" son afraid of storms or something.

"Look! Have fun, ok! Don't worry about me!"

"Ok."

She looks up at him, noticing a hint of sadness in his soft silver gray eyes

She looks up at him, noticing a hint of sadness in his soft silver gray eyes. Leaving him alone for the weekend probably will be hard on her as well. She's gotten quite used to always having her abrasive yet lovable soulmate around her. She reaches up tip toe to kiss that cute soft mouth of his, which he responds in kind, embracing her as well.

"Ok, see you Sunday!"

Bye, hun!"

She runs off out the door to meet with her girl friends for a weekend trip to a beach far off somewhere.

In her now new absence, Donald Trump stares at the huge ornate fortress like golden doors for a few moments more, then to the right and left of him.

Okay then.

He about faces like a soldier and strolls confidently off to do something.

***

"What happened J?! We tried calling you! But you didn't pick up!" One of her friends exclaims as she joins them in their jeep out front.

"Sorry sorry!"

"You really do have a thing with being late. Maybe work on your communication a bit more!" Another one adds.

"Sorry, I was reassuring Mr. Trump for a bit. He seems to not like to be alone..."

"Aww!"

"You and this Mr. Trump!"