BACK TO BIG APPLE

FEW MONTHS LATER

My graduation is so close and I couldn’t be happier. It’s been one hectic ride for us. I barely had time for us and Calvin was really supportive. With my graduation and our wedding date near, we were swamped with work. With all the little time I had, we were planning for our wedding. And honestly it’s not been easy. You need to focus on every little detail- the flowers, decoration, the cake and a lot more things. After the European deal, Calvin himself has been very busy. He is drowning himself in work as now he is in charge of the European branch too. As great as it sounds, it’s not easy to handle. He has one foot in America and the other in Europe. But we still manage to have our 'we time'.

My graduation ceremony is next week and my parents and Calvin are very excited, even more so than me. After that I’ll take a break from all this and focus on our wedding preparations. We are having a small wedding with our close friends and family but after that Calvin is throwing a reception party for his business partners. Right now I’m at my University and it’s my last day here. I'm quite emotional right now and will miss this place deeply. I've made quite wonderful memories here in the last year. But it's time for the next chapter of my life and I can’t wait to work with Calvin again. My internship actually taught me a lot. Although Calvin didn’t like the idea of me working with some another man as my boss but he had to accept it since he wanted me to join his company afterwards. I am confident now that I actually deserve the job and would be able to do justice with the company.

I’m going back home after this and then Calvin and I have to go for some cake tasting which is the best part of planning a wedding honestly. Different varieties of cakes to eat and that too for free. It's a win-win.

Soon after I reached home, I changed into something comfortable. Calvin was already home and was taking a shower.

“Hey, you’re back.” Calvin came out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around his lower body. Tiny little water drops falling from his hair to his body made him look so hot. And turned me on.

“You never gonna stop staring?” Calvin narrowed his eyes at me teasingly.

“Nah, I signed a lifetime deal coz the view is just too good to miss.”

“And so did I.” Calvin said and held me close to him making my clothes wet. And me.

“We can’t do this right now. We are already running late Calvin.”

“Okay. But you owe me.” Calvin winked.

“Will see.”

We had tasted a bunch of cakes and finalized the blueberry flavor. It’s gonna be a two tier cake with a light pink color covered in flowers, just how I always wanted and thanks to Calvin for agreeing to it. The main and the most important work left is our clothes. We are still left with my wedding dress and Calvin’s suit. He’s waiting for my graduation to be over. Although, he can’t see my dress but he still wants me to be free mind when I do it. Anyway wedding dress shopping requires at least a day, its not a child's play. literally. 

Next Day

I didn’t set up my alarm for today since I had no class yay and no work. I’m finally done with my studies. Calvin had an early morning meeting so he had to leave. I’m gonna call Emma today and ask her to accompany me to the mall. I’ve to pick a dress for my graduation ceremony on Sunday.

“Emmm.” I whined as she picked up the call.

“Heyyy. What’s up?” Emma replied.

“Are you free today?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Can you go with me to the mall. I need a dress for my grad.”

“Sure. I’ll shop something too.” Emma said.

“We’ll meet for lunch then.” I said.

“Done. See you.”

“Bye.”

We met for lunch at our usual spot. And then went for the shopping. We talked about everything and how Emma was falling for Michele. I am really happy for her and it would be exciting if they end up together. We were done with our shopping after some time and we bought a bunch of clothes. The night was fun. Emma and I needed that.

After we were done shopping, we planned to have dinner at Calvin’s place. Emma invited Michele too. It eventually turned into a games night and we all were up pretty late. After a heavy dinner, we said our goodbyes and went to sleep since Calvin was tired.

My parents were coming to New York for my convocation so we had got there room booked. They would stay two days with us and then two days in Manhattan since they have never been to New York.

Our wedding is set exactly after a month from my graduation and our venue is a small island away from New York. I can’t believe I’m going to get MARRIED. I'm going to be Mrs. Calvin Smith though we haven't discussed about changing my last name yet. This was the last thing I thought would happen when I imagined my future 5 years ago but anyhow life’s full of surprises. Things meant for you will always come your way. Your crush might not be the one for you or he might be. You never know. But always try if the moment’s right.

Hey there. How are you guys? We are very sorry for the delay but we were very busy and didn't want to rush the ending. We are trying our best to justify the ending to this book. This book is gonna end soon. Yeah, we're gonna miss Sophia and Calvin and I think so would you guys. Thank you for all the love you guys have been giving us ❤️.