TO NEW BEGINNINGS

SOPHIA'S POV

We were on our flight back home. This visit was much needed not only because I wanted them to meet Calvin but also because I've missed them a lot. With my busy schedule at work and at the University and also spending time with Calvin, it's been difficult taking time out to even talk to them. This was much needed for me and them. I talked a lot to my mom when we went shopping, caught up with everything that's been happening in their lives.

Calvin was currently working non stop on his laptop. The pressure was too much on him because of the time he took off from work. I wanted him to relax while he was still on the plane so I told him to stop working for a while.

" What do you wanna do then?" Calvin asked me after closing his laptop and relaxing in his seat.

" Hmm let me think. Have you heard about the Mile High Club?"

" Woah....who are you and what have you done with my pancake?" Calvin was surprised to say the least.

" What? Just because I didn't have sex before doesn't mean that I don't know anything. I was always curious how people did it in an aircraft lavatory so thought I would try it sometime. It's okay if you don't wanna do it, I'll find someone else to fulfill my fantasy." I teased him.

Calvin growled angrily and kissed me possessively. He didn't let go until we both were out of breath, then put his forehead with mine and spoke with his No-bullshit boss voice.

" Don't you dare mention any other men even touching you let alone going further, not even jokingly or you'll have to pay for it."

" You sound jealous Mr. Smith? "

" Damn right I am jealous. I will tear open the motherfucker who eyes what's mine. No one can dare come near you. You're mine and only mine."

" Damn right I am." I kissed him softly, the anger leaving his body.

He took me to the back of the airplane where he had a huge, comfortable bedroom. Can you believe it? I never thought of a bedroom in a flight to be possible. I've never been here before because our flight wasn't that long that I would need a bed. I was admiring the room but Calvin removed his t-shirt making me shift my focus. His gorgeous abs came in view and I couldn't resist touching them, feeling them under the palm of my hands. He sat on the bed and I sat on his lap. He circled his arm around my waist and his other hand went in my hair. He pulled my hair hard, my head tipping back, and claimed my lips. I moaned in his mouth and grinded my hips on his rod. He was rock hard under me. He grunted and bit on my lower lip......hard. He lifted me and my legs wrapped around his waist. He turned and placed me on the bed under him. He helped me get out of my clothes and I got him out of his pants and boxers. We were stark naked and aroused.

" Calvin just give it to me!!!!"

Calvin slammed his dick in me and didn't stop hammering with all his strength. In no time, I was close to my orgasm but Calvin pulled out of me. I groaned in frustration and jerked my hips toward him. He entered me again but everytime I was close bhe would either slow down or pull out. I was growing angry. I needed to finish.

" What the fuck Calvin? Don't tease me. Pleaseee."

" It's your fault you teased me before. This is your punishment."

" Please Calvin don't be like that. Please I need you!!"

" Then tell me that you're mine forever and you won't talk about other men to make me jealous in the future."

" I promise I won't talk about any one else. I just want you."

" Tell me you're mine Sophia!"

" I'M YOURS CALVIN!!!" I screamed out when he pounded into me relentlessly. He let me orgasm this time and it was a hundred times powerful than any other I've experienced before. I was shaking for long even after that. It was literally earth shattering. I blackened out for a while but Calvin didn't stop. He chased his own orgasm and we both fell into a state of oblivion. We recovered after a few minutes and got dressed.

The captain of the plane informed us to get seated and fasten our belts because it was time to land. We did as told.

" Welcome to the Mile High Club Ms. Brown." Calvin said teasingly with a big grin on his face.

" Thanks, Mr. Smith for your generous contribution." I teased him back.

" The pleasure is all mine."

We held hands and relaxed in our seats and soon landed in New York. A town car was waiting for us at the airport and dropped us at Calvin's apartment. Soon it's going to be 'our home'.

It was evening in New York and we were a bit hungry and had a lot of work to catch up with. So we ordered some Thai food and worked all evening. We were done with most of it at night so went to sleep. We were going back to our normal routine from tomorrow except I'll be living here with him. Most of my stuff was here already. The rest will be brought tomorrow and I'll officially move in with him. Can't believe it's happening.

The next morning we had breakfast together and Calvin dropped me at the University and he went to work. We both had a long day ahead of us so decided to celebrate our moment tonight with drinks. We also invited Emma and Michele to celebrate.

University was normal, nothing unusual but work was quite hectic. I had a few pending articles to edit and recheck for any errors but I finished as soon as I could. Calvin was also running late so he picked me after office and we went Home together. Emma and Michele also arrived a while later and we toasted. To us moving in. To new beginnings.

So what do you guys think about this chapter? It turned hot and steamy real quick. Comment your views about it in the comment section below. Follow our book and share with your friends too. Thanks for your love and support 💞.

Our Eternal Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें