"How could you think about hunger at a time like this?"

Lim Yoong did not reply. Nor did his expression change. He simply pulled out his phone and made a call.

Half an hour later, two men dressed in military uniform appeared at the villa and delivered some dim sum to Lim Yoong and Seohyun, right in front of the housekeeper.

The housekeeper was shocked. At this moment, he finally noticed that the man accompanying Seohyun looked quite wealthy and respectable. His identity was definitely special.

Mother Lee heard something was happening outside and caught a glimpse of the two military soldiers leaving.

Although she refused to believe what she saw, she couldn't deny that Lim Yoong did look like he could be a military chief.

"They..."

"They are my subordinates," Lim Yoong explained indifferently as he lifted a cup of tea to his mouth.

In reality, all Seohyun knew was that Lim Yoong was in the military. She had no idea what he did there or what rank he held.

"Eat. Just treat this like a tea break."

Meanwhile, Mother Lee began to feel a little unsettled as her heart filled with curiosity. So, she decided to invite Seohyun and Lim Yoong into the living room so they could see how great the woman she found for Lee Young-Min was. Her intention was to embarrass them.

Therefore, while the housekeeper was tending to the guests, she stepped out into the garden, crossed her arms and said to the two, "Come in."

But, Lim Yoong remained firmly seated in place.

Mother Lee turned around to look at the two as her eyebrows creased together.

"Why aren't you coming?"

"Are you sure that you want me to go in there?" Lim Yoong asked.

"Do you want me to carry you in?"

After speaking, Mother Lee walked ahead into the living room. But, as she began to mention Seohyun in front of her guests, she did not look impressed.

A moment later, Lim Yoong stepped into the living room with Seohyun. Just as Mother Lee was about to introduce Seohyun to her future in-laws and let her have a taste of people from the upper class, her guests suddenly stood up with respect.

"Major General Lim."

"It's a pleasure to see you here."

Mother Lee froze...

She had never imagined that the man accompanying Seohyun was actually a major general. Her future in-laws suddenly looked like a bunch of brown nosers.

Lim Yoong walked in with Seohyun and sat down. He then said to the people in the room, "Please continue. We are here to resolve a private matter. Seo Seo, where is your room?"

The way that Lim Yoong called her 'Seo Seo' sounded so nice and natural that it took Seohyun a few seconds to come to her senses, "I don't have a room here..."

As she was aware, Mother Lee had already turned her room into a room for the maids.

"What about your belongings? Your belongings must still be here, right?"

Seohyun shook her head. They were likely thrown out.

"Since that's the case, then even better!" Lim Yoong ignored everyone else in the room. The coldness emanating from his body made him impossible to approach, but Mother Lee couldn't deny that Seohyun had brought home a very impressive person.