But, while Tiffany and Qiao Sen were discussing the matter and figuring out how to deal with it, Cate stormed into the French embassy and completely blew the incident out of proportion.

Of course, the French embassy simply ignored her because she was obviously being unreasonable.

But...the issue got leaked out in the end. Although people within the industry had previously doubted Tiffany and Qiao Sen, they couldn't believe that they still went ahead and decided to create a sci-fi film.

So, now that the female lead was causing a commotion, was Tiffany's sci-fi dream still possible?

More and more people watched on in curiosity.

-"Tiffany actually gave up being an actress to pursue an unrealistic dream. Has she been bewitched in some way?"

-"Although I support Tiffany, the domestic sci-fi market is so bad that I don't think it can be saved."

-"Just wait and see. They're going to start off with the intention to film something completely produced by the domestic market, but they will end up using resources from Hollywood instead."

-"I hope Tiffany doesn't go down a dishonest path like that..."

In the eyes of observers, Tiffany was likely using dishonest methods.

So, with Cate's matter on top, no one was willing to believe in Tiffany's sci-fi film. They thought she was crazy.

But, if Tiffany actually cared what others thought, she wouldn't have started with the film and she wouldn't have invested all her efforts into it.

So, while everyone was expressing their doubts, Tiffany met up with Qiao Sen.

"Crown Empire will handle Cate's matter. Meanwhile, I'm going to tell you my idea."

"I think the backstory of 'The Ant Queen' can be changed..." Tiffany showed Qiao Sen a diagram that she sketched out. "Sci-fi films in recent years have long abandoned the need for a hero and a damsel. It's such an outdated plot. I don't think the film needs a woman."

"Huh?" Qiao Sen didn't quite understand. "Are you saying..."

"We can abandon the need for a woman, but we can add in a girl. We can tell the story of a father and daughter instead. It will give the film an extra degree of depth. Plus, films like this have already been successful overseas."

"Moreover, this is a sci-fi film. If we throw a helpless little girl into the mix, the film will have more suspense and it will trigger the protective instincts of the audience and make the scenes appear more dangerous. I don't think that having a girl in the film will be any less appealing than having a woman."

"Most importantly, I've already selected someone suitable for this role," Tiffany placed some information in front of Qiao Sen, "This little girl is called Coco Lee 1 . Because her father is Canadian, this little seven-year-old has beautifully mixed features. However, this is not the main point, the main point is that she is a true acting talent."

Qiao Sen didn't know how to react to Tiffany's words. But, as business partners, Tiffany's suggestion was indeed the best option for them.

So, after taking a moment to compose himself, Qiao Sen finally asked Tiffany, "How did you think of this idea?"

Tiffany had to thank Jong-hyun, the little rascal.

A one year old child watching television actually helped his mother solve a difficult problem.

"This is like killing multiple birds with one stone. Most importantly, I don't need to live in fear while selecting a female lead to play alongside President Kim," Qiao Sen was still cautious around Taeyeon.