17"

Lily had pulled on her skirt and school shirt in a hurry, missing a few buttons on the top that may or may not have been an accident

Lily had pulled on her skirt and school shirt in a hurry, missing a few buttons on the top that may or may not have been an accident. She jogged down to the broom shed, her hair still wet hoping the quicker it was over the quicker she could head off back to her dorm and sleep.

She threw the door open in a hurry making Nico turn around quickly and raise and eyebrow

"Always love to make an entrance" he remarked with a smirk looking over her

"Aw you know me so well" Lily cooed sarcastically making Nico shake his head with a sly smirk

He was wearing his quidditch training uniform.

Merlin he looked good in his training uniform.

Lily had given up trying not to stare at the way his arms bulged and strained against his t shirt and the way the sheer fabric was clinging to his defined torso.

Nico coughed a few times, "want something potter? A picture maybe?"

"Oh please I'd actually love that" Lily smiled, "make sure it's your good angle. I'll keep it under my pillow and I'll kiss it before I go to sleep every night" she said sarcastically

"The real things better" He joked

Lily walked a little closer towards him. Nico looked a little panicked.

Her hair was wet and leaving patches of damp on her half buttoned up white shirt that had started to become slightly see through. He tried to look anywhere else.

The old dust broom that no longer worked seemed very interesting.

"I can imagine the real thing is a lot better than kissing a piece of paper" Lily agreed whispering.
They were so close now their noses touched. Nico could feel Lily's breath against his lips, "don't you think?"

Nico knew he should've disagreed, put distance between them but honestly, he really did not want to. "Lily" he breathed raggedly, "I'm your professor, I work here"

"You're not my professor" Lily spoke quietly, studying his face, "you're just Nico. I'm not your student. Just Lily. The same Lily Rosa I've always been. We've never been student and Professor, you know that. I'm not Miss Potter, just Rose. Rosa. Lils"

"Just Lily Rosa" Nico smirked, "just Lily Rosa. Youre not ever just Lily Rosa. You're always driving me insane Rose. Give me a break, please" he begged

"I don't really know if you deserve it" she teased, "and I'm driving you insane? Merlin Wood, look at you for god sake" Lily shook her head

"So pretty" he breathed running his thumb across her bottom lip, "always have been. Just so gorgeous"

"Nico" Lily breathed

"What about James?" he countered, furrowing his eyebrows

Lily groaned rolling her hers, stepping away from Nico in frustration and walking to the other side of the shed, "who gives a shit about James? He's too busy in his own world. He's oblivious anyway when he's not in Alya land, never mind with a baby on the way!"

"He'd hate me. He's my best mate" Nico shook his head, running his hand through his hair agitated

"Would it be worth it?" Lily asked, stepping closer to him from behind, whispering in his ear, her hair tickling his neck.

Nico shivered

"I need this job Lils" he muttered through ragged breathes

"More than you need me?" She asked Softly

Nico groaned, "do you see what I mean? you drive me insane Lily"

"Not insane enough"

With that Lily pulled away from him, straightening out her skirt and hair.

"Same time here Friday? I was thinking we could start testing the snitches"

Nico blinked a few times in shock. He felt... disappointed? "erm yeah... okay"

"Perfect. Catch you later" Lily waved casually as she slung her bag over her shoulder and walked out of the shed.

Closing the door on Nico behind her she inhaled deeply.

"Merlin" she heaved, "I need to get a hold on myself"

Fixing her hair and rubbing her eyes she pulled her bag up higher on her shoulder and hiked back up to the castle for some well earned rest.