8"

Lily had never been so proud of her Gryffindor team mates

Lily had never been so proud of her Gryffindor team mates. They'd managed to thrash Ravenclaw 100- 260 with ease, even in such difficult conditions. Rain thrashed outside, pelting against the door old windows of the girls dorms as she shimmied into a small black dress her mum had given her. It was short and skimpy, lacey and silky. She was surprise her mother had given it her honestly, and even more surprised when she softly explained who the dress used to belong to. Lily thought that a vintage dress, worn by a super model, that beautiful should not of been worn to a simple common room party. That was until a photo album was pulled out.

Her grandmother smiled at the camera with a dazzling smile, her arm slung around two boys; one with shaggy black hair with glasses and one with perfect dark long hair.

She was wearing the dress in the photo.

In the gryffindor common room.

On the back was some writing

The three most extravagant people at hogwarts- 1978

Her mum had a faint sad smile and Lily had then decided that no dress was ever to extravagant for a simple common room party.

The music thumped through the air and she could hear people laughing and chatting all the way down stairs. Touching up her makeup, fluffing her hair and polishing and tidying away her broom she made her way downstairs.

"Lillllyyyy" Hugo drawled happily, pulling her into his side, a massive grin on his face, his drink sloshing over his cup

"How's he pissed already?" Lily asked Laia who was laughing heartedly at his face

"Merlins knows honestly"

"We've got it this year Lils! The cups ours!" He sung shaking Lily's shoulder, "seventh year is gonna be our year!" He shouted making everyone stop to look around

Lily and Laia both winced as he was dragged away by a couple of boys he shared a dorm with and nearly tripped over the small coffee table holding all the drinks

"To be honest, I think he's got the right idea" Lily hummed in approval, picking up a bottle of fire whiskey from the table, flicking off the lid and taking a swing

Laia only laughed shaking her head in disapproval

"Let loose Laia lovely. Find a boy, have a good time" Lily nudged her, "when was the last time you got some action huh?"

"Oh piss off Lily" Laia groaned, "I'll just stay here by the sofa, I'm fine with my butter beer"

Lily frowned, "oh okay, I'll stay with you"

"No it's okay Lils" she reassured, "have fun, you deserve to have a good time"

"Are you sure? I'll wait until you find someone to talk with" Lily said squeezing her arm.