6"

"Laia, stop panicking it's pissing me off" Lily groaned as the two girls made their way down the one eyed witch passage to Honeydukes in Hogsmeade

"If we get caught we're fucked, Let's just go back" Laia pleaded

"The worst that can happen is that we get detention for a couple of weeks" Lily interjected, "big fucking deal"

"Just because you're always in detention doesn't mean I want to be" Laia huffed

"Shh, we're nearly there"

Their Gryffindor quidditch match against Ravenclaw the next day was quickly approaching and Lily and Hugo had decided they needed to take a trip down to Hogsmeade to stock up their supplies of sweets, food and alcohol for tonight's victory party in the common room.

"We might not even win for Merlins sake" Laia grumbled as Lily was about to slide open the door to honeydukes cellar.

"if you don't stop whining we'll get caught right away"

Laia rolled her eyes as Lily pressed a finger to her lips making Laia swat her hand away.

Slowly sliding the hatch open the pair of them hauled themselves through the opening, emerging into the dark cluttered cellar of Honeydukes.

"I say we make this quick and efficient" Lily whispered turning to Laia, "Hugo's back at the castle at the kitchens getting food, you stay here and grab some sweets while I take the cloak and head to the three broomsticks"

"I haven't got any money for the sweets on me" Laia rushed

"It's alright I've got some here" Lily said, pulling a weighty bag from the inside of her robe and plonking it in Laias hand making her hand drop down a few inches due to the weight.

"Merlin I forget how loaded your pockets are" Laia hummed weighing the bag in her hand

"Stole it from James before he moved out, the clueless fucker" Lily smirked, "I'll see you in a bit"

Slipping out into the chilly winter air Lily pulled her robe tighter around her body, underneath the invisibility cloak, following the street lights beam towards the three broomsticks. It wasn't late, perhaps only eleven o'clock but the night sky was clouded over and a full moon peaked out from behind the grey masses that layered the usual clear sky.

Though she loved Hogsmeade and always thought it was beautiful she couldn't help but think it looked a little ominous in the faded reflection of the full moon. So, as she slowly pushed open the door to the three broomsticks she was relived to see plenty of witches and wizards all laughing, sat around the fire drinking and having a good time.