Enri's Extra Championship reign (Weeks 9-12)

Start from the beginning

Neun: I wanna hear this, didn't i tell you that i am pretty much smarter than you and mind games are involved?.

Alice: Well, yes, but think about it, the only true victory you have in the company was in a tag team match which means you needed help to do so.
And when you didn't have help in the Steel Cage match you lost and got put on the shelf.

Neun: You are really saying this?.

Alice: Yes i am!. You are not a threat to me, because even if i'm not the BBR anymore, i am facing someone who can't win without help in a singles match!.

Neun: You are pretty good at pushing people's buttons no doubt.
However, may i remind you about something?, you weren't as angry at me as Charlotte was nor we are gonna compete inside of a Steel Cage.
So this is pretty much anyone's game Alice.

Alice: That's good for me, because i am gonna beat you and then move on to beat your friend Enri for her title.

Neun: I wouldn't say so, after all, you are in the midst of trying to change to how you used to be and if there is something we in Anti-Rebellion know what to do is to stop those who try to change the status quo of things.

Alice: *sarcastically* Oh look how much i am scared! *seriously* Listen, even with that claim and all, you still haven't been able to do that considering ever since your trio started under their new name, you lost whereas your companions won!.
So i'd say this is pretty much a test of fire for you whereas another match for me!
See you when we have our match loser!

*This part ends with Alice shooing Neun away who is telling herself that Alice will regret saying what she said before leaving*

-----------------------------------------
Road to 2nd Title defense (part 7):

*we see Neun and Alice face-to-face in a room to sign the contract for their match against each other*

Alice: *signs the contract first without looking that much at it* So, the time is almost up for you to fail your team yet again Neun and there's nothing you can do about it because you've had no time to do that many mind games on me and thus I have the advantage and I will beat you.

Neun: *looks at the contract for a bit and then signs it* Listen, just because you have a pretty good trainer, if Embry can be called that, it doesn't mean that you will have the advantage because even if i have yet to win a singles match, you have yet to even HAVE a match and if there's something my team's feud against R Evolution proved is that i am VERY versatile considering i teamed up with two different people and won BOTH times.

Alice: Why does that even matter here?, this is a singles match not a tag team match and you are alone and you can't win by yourself!.
You literally cannot win this fight!

Neun: You fool!. It is because i am versatile that i will win this match, because while you're trying to be one way, i can be different ways to adapt to different partners and help them get a victory and if i can do that for those who are partners, then i should be able to do the same against a rival right?.

Alice: Well i'll be damned, i can't look past you if i want to get the victory.
However, do not discount me yet, because considering who my manager is and how you don't exactly carry well fear considering the Steel Cage match, then having Embry at ringside should even the odds because you will fear her and that will give me the chance to win!.

Neun: We'll see, we'll see Alice. Anyways, see you next week for our match.

Alice: Likewise, oh and by the way.

*Alice tries to lunge for Neun due to attempting to attack Embry but Neun ducks and the two end up staring down the other as Alice says that she will make sure that Neun will not go after Embry anymore and Neun fires back saying that she will beat Alice and then go after Embry to make sure that she doesn't screw over Enri out of her title*

-----------------------------------------
Road to 2nd Title defense (Part 8):

Alice Baskerville with Embry vs Neun 02:

The story behind this match was how Embry sometimes distracted Neun via scaring her with a steel chair, like the one that Charlotte whacked her with, so she got distracted and underperformed so Alice got the upper hand 75/25 during the first half of the match as Neun was still not going with the pace of the match.
That said, once Neun noticed the rythm of Embry and Alice's plan that was working, she used her versatility to adapt to it via switching from a technical wrestling style which wasn't that secure, since the distractions opened slots for Alice to escape and counterattack, to a high-flying one which allowed her to take out Embry (who was not her monster state but the sassy human one) who couldn't hit her with the chair without causing a disqualification and with Embry out of the equation, the versatility allowed Neun to get back into the match by switching styles back to technical wrestling to gain a 75/25 lead.
In the end, Neun connected a Backflip Corner Kick to Alice's to send her neck first (and hard) into the turnbuckles and then covered her to get the clean victory.

*After the match, we see Neun beating down Alice as Embry tries to get in from behind with the steel chair to save Alice only for DAISY of all people to come running and boot the chair into Embry's face before starting to hit them over and over again with it albeit not hitting them on the face with it while shouting that she was better than them.
Meanwhile, on the other side, Neun goes to grab a steel chair to whack Alice on the head with it to put them on the shelf but this is when security comes in to stop both her and Daisy who start trying to fight their way out with Zarya and Enri helping them, in a surreal scene considering how much Daisy wanted vengeance over Enri, while Karin comes from within the crowd and helps Embry and Alice to leave with her while the other 4 are distracted with the security.

This whole part ends with an split imave between the fleeing Karin, Alice and Embry and the fight between security and the odd alliance of Anti-Rebellion and Daisy.

-----------------------------------------