Good love till your body gets weak, baby. Closing my eyes getting into play as Tory Lanez and Jacquees slow grind ring in my ears.

Dismissing his gaze lost in the song playing, hands fly above my head rolling my hips seductively, left, right and grind snapping to him watching me intensely eyes lock on the sensual sway of my hips. Throwing a leg in the air just like I do on the pole flexing my back touching the floor with my hands for balance landing on a perfect split.

Vadim's eyes dilate as hand reaches for his tie loosening the knot, grey pools darken watching my hips roll still in the split before snapping my legs together throwing my upper half forward to remove my heel leaving me bare feet back to split slow grinding my hips in beat to the song.

My body weakens knowing I have his unwavering attention on me. Caressing my breasts seductively going on my knees grazing my pussy while squeezing my breast. He growls creating a smile on my lips.

Biting my lips giving a flirty smile, I switch to all fours shaking my ass loving the primal look he gives as my ass jiggles; swiftly falling to my back raising my hips in the air rolling, whining and grinding seductively.

"Come to me, Krasivaya." He commands huskily.

And my body succumbs, not, turning to the side to watch his heated gaze on me trailing my hands from my hips all the way to my pussy parting my leg for him to see how juicy it is, eyes close sucking my lips in moving my hands further up to my chest pinching my taut nipples. Mmh.

He growls, threatening. "Don't make me come to you, Krasivaya." He warns creating a naughty grin on my lips.

Back on my knees dancing with my hands wildly running all over my body; eyes, lips, my neck, aroused nipples squeezing my breasts, clawing my waist sensually as my hips sway in wild abandon tapping my pussy lost in the song. Standing up, imagining I'm on the pole rolling my body like the stripper I am, throwing my legs in the air making contact with his eyes. Going low, twerking and jiggling my ass singing along with the song. It feels good.

Suddenly, it isn't my hands I feel replacing his with mine thanks to my imaginative state, soft moans escapes my lips as flashes of his hands on me like the night of Michael's party. His lips hot on my skin giving me promising pleasure as his dick thrusts into my clenching sex.

"Vadim." I moan loving the softness of his lips sucking my neck. His hands on my pussy in fast circles as the other fondles my breasts. Twisting my body to an odd angle just to crawl slamming on hips as if fucking the floor taking a swift turn rolling my legs in the air pushing back up sensually.

This time, it's his lips behind my ear whispering sweet Russian thrusting wild into me.

"Krasivaya." The voice held on edge too close to be a figment of my thoughts snaps my eyes open.

Standing proud, tall and angry yet excited seeing his visible dick print wanting to burst out of its restraint a few inches from my face. Tilting my gaze up seeing as he looks down at me heatedly. Arousal seeps out of my pussy soaking my panties watching his beautiful silver grey unblinking.

I grip his legs as support getting on my knees. Immediately, his hands wound my hips burying his head on the crook of my neck breathing deep. Mmh. I was beyond soaked.

Yelping when he tug my curls exposing my tender neck to him. Panting. "I say, don't touch me, Vadim. House rules."

Rip!!!

Gasping. My flimsy thong snaps around his fingers, he twirls me watching him sniff my thong. An animalistic groan gives way to a sinister smile staring at him in shock. It was so hot the way hungry eyes made my legs feel weak. And I love it. Fuck.

Gripping my hair sudden. He grins devilishly. "It's a good thing I own the house. So, I make the rule."

Cupping my ass cheeks hoisting me on his waist, my hands clings to neck surrendering myself wholly to him. "Enough dancing. I am going to fuck you now." Confessing, I nod needing this as much as he if not more.

Crashing is heard before my back meets the surface of his table watching the dangerous glint glowing in his eyes. My pussy leaks out more juice throbbing painfully I pulled him joining our lips together working on his buttons.

Just as I wanted it rough kisses covered my face, my neck finally my lips. Our breathing erratic pulling the shirt off him and him ripping my bra off, moaning at the touch of his cold skin on my warm flesh. He kiss me harder playing with my swollen breasts as I fumble with his zipper freeing his erect-blessed-above others-to-be-worshipped manhood wrapping my legs on his waist bringing him down with such force he slammed into me I feared the table will break.

"Ugh, Fuck!" We moan out.

He pulls out roughly, I arch moaning louder. "I'm going to earn you, Krasivaya. I am going to earn you hard." Vadim chuckles darkly slamming repeatedly in my soaked sex.

"Oh fuck, yes!"

❤️
Abbie cares