13 | Happy Birthday

______________

Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift

"Darling, don't you ever grow up

"Darling, don't you ever grow up."

______________

Y/N grinned and ran into Yelena's room, jumping on the bed, on Friday, January 3rd, 2020. "You're 20!" She chanted and bounced around as Yelena laughed.

"You're like a toddler!"

"You're 20! You're 20! My baby sister is double digits with a two in front of it!"

"Dork," Yelena giggled, getting up and jumping around the best with her sister.

They decided to eat their special pancakes, which were pancakes with every topping they could muster. "As you know, I arranged a small party tonight. So, get your dancing shoes ready. And by the way, you're not going to school today your skipping."

"Sweet," she smiled. After they ate, Yelena then looked up at her sister. "Do you think my mom would be proud of me?"

"Melina would be amazed by what you've done at such a young age. You are strong, beautiful, smart, brave and have a great sense of humour. That's all from your mom."

"I think you got all that from your mom, Zara."

"Thank you," Y/N smiled.

The two spent the afternoon together looking at old pictures and watching home movies.

The pair then got ready.

Yelena wore a blue dress, orange heels and silver jewelry; as her makeup was dewy and her hair was up, she looked beautiful

Y/N wore a bright neon yellow dress with bright pink heels matching her lipstick and the ends of her hair. Her make-up was dewy, and her hair was down and wild.

After getting ready, they had some time to kill before the boys came to pick them up, o they went back to watching the short home videos of beautiful memories.

George and Dean walked in, finding the girls on the couch. Y/N unlocked the door when they were in the elevator. "What are you two watching?"

"Home videos!" Yelena grinned, "this was the first Winter Y/N had in Russa when it was us three, me, Y/N and my mom." Yelena kissed Dean's cheek as he sat down beside her.

George kissed Y/N temple as he sat beside her, "what about this one?" George asked as the next one played.

"This was when we moved to New York after we lived in London; then it was just Y/N and I. She wanted to cheer me up, so we went on this big road trip," Yelena giggled. Watching 18-year-old Y/N dance around at some gas station, with some ruff bikers singing Better than Revenge by Y/N, which made the 10-year-old Yelena laughed.

"This is amazing!" Dean laughed.

"I've heard that song on the radio before," George tried to remember.

"We went on that road trip to cheer me up, and before that, Y/N released her third album, so we went to celebrate that too. So, when we pulled over to get gas, and these big bikers were listening to a teenager's songs, we needed a video."

"How many albums do you have?"

"She has six, not counting the live albums and deluxe ones," Yelena smiled.

"And almost done number seven," Y/N sighed.

"Can I at least know how famous you are? I won't tell George," Dean sighed dramatically, making everyone laughed.

"No, now let's get going; we'll be late." Y/N smiled, taking George's hand as they all left for the party.

Y/N paid the cab and walked down the street, hands intertwined with George. Yelena and Dean walking behind them, falling and giggling. Y/N leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked, "love?"

"Yes?"

"My award show is coming up, it's small, but as we talked about, I'd like for you to come, and you said yes... Can I know your last name then?"

"Hmm, okay..." Y/N nodded softly, "I just don't want that to change anything..."

"My love for you will never change, love." George kissed her softly, then led her up the stairs of a beautiful building.

George and Dean opened the double doors, and Y/N walked Yelena in. "It's so dark in here- ahhh!" Yelena screamed as the lights came on, and everyone yelled surprise. Yelena giggled, waving to people, then turning back to her sister hugging her. "Thank you."

"No problem, you know I love planning parties," Y/N chuckled.

They all went to talk to guests as the night went on. People ate, talked and danced. Y/N enjoyed the time with her sister and her friends.

After eating cake and a lot of people leaving, Y/N performed Never Grow Up by her. She even made Yelena cry, which takes a lot.

Yelena, Dean, George and Y/N sat together as everyone else was gone. Yelena's phone rang; she excused herself, then picked it up; a while into the call, she screamed and ran back over to the table.

"Star Trek 4, directed by Noah Hawley, wants me to be apart of the project! They haven't even really announced it officially. It's coming out in 2023. Mr. Hawley saw my work, and he wants me as his assistant director! This is huge!" Yelena screamed as Y/N hugged her, jumping around.

"This is such an amazing opportunity, Yelena!"

"The first two movies were filmed in the US, and the second one had multiple locations, but mostly it was filmed in Canada."

"If you need to stay in the US or Canada, I have homes there, don't worry."

"Thank you, Y/N. I wouldn't be here without you," she smiled.

"I wouldn't be here either... You pushed me to follow my dreams as I did you," Y/N smiled and hugged her sister.

"I'm assistant directing the biggest movie of 2023!" Yelena screamed as George hugged her, then Dean sweeping her off her feet.

"Congratulations! This is amazing, Yelena," Dean grinned, kissing her.

They all celebrated the big moment, making Yelena's career.

Y/N looked over at Dean and Yelena, who were giggling at each other; what cuties. They then said they were going to head to Dean's hotel; they said goodbye and left.

Y/N looked up at George with a smile; he kissed her temple and smiled down at her.

"Shall we head home?" George questioned; he grabbed her coat for her when she nodded. Y/N grabbed her purse then his hand; they were going to catch a cab home, but not all the way; they wanted to walk too.