6 | How Forward

______________

False God by Taylor Swift

"Even if it's a false god, we'd still worship this love

"Even if it's a false god, we'd still worship this love."

______________

Y/N walked into George's flat as he followed behind her, locking the door and turning on the lights. Y/N stood in the living room, looking around, then back at George, who threw his keys on the kitchen counter and leaned against it, looking back at her. "Besides being in a different apartment, not much has changed." Y/N smiled, then smirked, "same couch."

"Hey, don't disrespect my couch; it's an amazing coach," he chuckled.

Y/N giggled as she looked down, then around again. She moved over to a shelf of little nicknacks, "I like the silver chest piece."

"Thank you; I got that from a play." George smiled as he walked over to her, standing behind her, following her gaze.

Y/N smiled then took a step back but bumped into George, "sorry," they said in unison, making both laughs. Y/N turned around to face him, looking up at the man with blue eyes. "George..."

"Yes, love?"

"I've missed you..."

"I've missed you too," George said softly but trailed off at the end when Y/N pulled him down into a soft kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his strong arms around her waist. As the kiss got more heated, they pulled away from each other. George searched her face for any reason to stop, which he hoped he wouldn't find. She smiled and kissed him again, more passionately. He lifted her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. George walked to his bedroom as Y/N's kisses went up his neck and onto his jaw, making George blush. He let her go as she slide down his body; she reconnected their lips and started to unbutton his black button-up. "I think this needs to go," she giggled, then took off his pants, leaving him in his boxer briefs.

"What about this?" He questioned, pointing to her clothing as his shirt was on the floor.

"How forward, George," she giggled.

"I'm learned from the best," he smiled. Y/N nodded; once he got permission, he took off her shirt and pants, leaving her in some black lace undergarments. Her fingers ran up and down his chiselled cheat as his ran up the sides of her curves... Their lips reconnected in a living kiss that for very heated like the rest of the night.