4 | I Saw Him

______________

I Think He Knows by Taylor Swift

"He got that boyish look that I like in a man

"He got that boyish look that I like in a man."

______________

When Y/N sat beside Yelena on her bed after they changed and grabbed snacks, Yelena turned to her sister. "What's wrong? I know you didn't really want to go, but I thought you had fun? You've been quiet since we left, did I-"

"I saw him..."

"Him?" Yelena said quietly, matching Y/N's tone.

"Him... The man I fell for... Fell hard for," Y/N yelled into her pillow and flopped down. "It was a one-night stand, for god's sake!"

"You did sleep together, talk for like forever and get pancakes... Why didn't it work again?" Yelena turned to give her sister a confused face.

"We didn't exchange numbers, I know, stupid, right?"

"Well..." Yelena paused, trying to think as she rubbed soft circles on her sister's back. "If you saw him tonight, we'll probably run into him again. London is big, but sometimes, it's not that big."

"I hope you're right; I fell for this man... The new album that I'm dropping in a few months, it's called Lover. And a lot of the songs are about him..." Y/N sat up as Yelena smiled softly.

"That's adorable."

"Thanks," she giggled.

As the weekend rolled around, the women walked around London. They went to Hyde Park, sipping their teas. "I think I should move here permanently again; I loved living here."

"It would be awesome having my sister in the same city, instead of halfway around the world-"

"Actually, I've been living in seven different cities's the last few years because I've been so busy..."

"You could get a big flat in that building you love; it's facing the park and right across from mine! There's only a park between us!"

"That would be nice; I'd feel closer to my mother since she was buried here," Y/N nodded slowly. "I'll just have to wait till after the Oscars to officially move in because I'll be so busy till then."

"You can live with me till then."

"Perfect."

"Now," Yelena smiled, hooking her arm around her sisters as they walked through the beautiful green park. "Let's go get dinner; then we'll enjoy our night, not thinking about your lover, but about anything else... We'll find him, don't worry. Just relax."

"Thank you, Yelena."

"Your welcome," she smiled. "How does Chinese food sound?"

"Perfect," Y/N ginned; it was her favourite.

The women sat on the couch watching Midsommar; after they finished their dinner, they moved to dessert. Ice cream. "You look like the actress that plays Dani; it's so wired!"

"No, I don't; we look nothing alike," Yelena laughed.

"Mmm, yes, you do. Take it as a compliment; she is beautiful and awesome."

"I know I am; you don't have to remind me," Yelena cracked up.

"Oh, god." Y/N rolled her eyes as she laughed, "bloody take the compliment."

"I did!"

Y/N giggled with Yelena; it slowly faded into a smile gracing their faces in the quiet flat.